Luvy or LeLu

Levy x Lucy - Luvy or LeLu🍋

Levy POV~
Goddammit. Why does my girlfriend have to have such amazing breasts. I can't stop staring at them, it doesnt help that she's also not wearing a bra, so her nipples are clearly visible through the crop top shes wearing. I didnt realise she was talking to me until she started waving her hand in my face "Levy? Levy?? LEVY!" she eventually gets my attention by screaming. I snap out of my thoughts and look at her "huh? What?"

"I asked you a question and you were just staring at my chest. Like what you see~?" She teases sending me a seductive smirk. "Yes" I reply unconciously. "Wow Levy, I didn't think you were that straight forward" giggles Mira from behind the bar. Lucy suddenly takes my hand and starts pulling me out the Guild "we'll see you later Mira, I need to have a little "talk" with Levy" she says air qouting the word talk with her fingers. Oh no, whenever she wants to "talk" we usually end up under the sheets for a couple hours.

She drags me to her apartment and immediately throws me on the bed. She gets on top of me pinning me down "if you like them so much, all you have to do is ask and I'll happily share" I felt a little bravery wash over me and said "what do you mean share? They were mine from the day you said yes" her eyes widen then her cocky smirk returns "oh really now? I must have missed that in the fine print" she leans down and gives me an eskimo kiss, then proceeds to press our lips together in a lustfull kiss. It turned into a hot make-out session, her tongue danced around my mouth, feeling every crevice, making my head spin with pleasure. We parted when our lungs were screaming for air, a string of saliva connecting us, Lucy licked her lips breaking it. That made me want her more.

"Lucy...more" I pant. Lucy smirks and leans down again "sorry? A little louder Please" she heard me, she just wants to embarrass me "more...please!" I say loud enough so she wouldnt ask me again. "Perfect" she whispers before licking my ear and down my jaw. She reached a soft spot on my neck that made me gasp, she sucked there hard before leaning up and smirking at the spot she sucked. "There, now Gajeel knows to stay away" she says tracing her fingers over it. "Huh? Gajeel?" I ask confused. What does Gajeel have yo do with this? "Yes, Gajeel, don't think I haven't seen him flirting with you" her eyes tell me shes a little angry talking about Gajeel, but theres nothing going on between us, she knows that. "Luce, Gajeel is just a friend, I promise" I say that but I know he likes me, he doesnt hide that fact, but I make it clear, I love Lucy.

"Yes he is, and with this he'll know he's just a friend" She continued to strip me of my clothing til I was stark naked. I covered my chest feeling embarrassed even though she's seen it all before "Lev it's okay, there's nothing to be embarrassed about" she reassures me, gently pulling my hands away from my breasts. "Hey! You have to strip too!" I squeak. She quickly rips off her clothes and sets herself between my legs. She licks and bites my left nipple whilst twisting and pulling the other. "Mmmm Lucy~" I moan as she switches her motions. She licks a trail between my breasts, down my stomach, into my navel, and down my pubic bone. "Are you ready Lev~?" She asks sending me a seductive look, I hardcore blush and give a slight nod. She latches her lips around my clit, a surge of pleasure shooting throughout my body. "Lucy~!" I moan loud enough for the neighbours to hear. She darts her tongue inside me over and over again, switching between that and my clit. "Lucy~! Im close~!" I moan as she works her magical tongue.

As soon as I said that she stopped and removed her mouth from me. "Lucy! Why'd you stop?!" She smirked at me before coming back up and kissing my lips "coz I felt like teasing you~" I pouted, not being able to get off. She smiled gently before kissing my forehead, "dont worry love, I'll do something I know you love" before I could think about what it could be, I feel her fingers plunge inside me. Oh, that. She pumps her fingers inside me, picking up speed and hitting all the right spots. Lucy suddenly curls her fingers, hitting a certain spot that always causes me to scream. "Lucy~!! Mmmmm!!" My hips start jerking on their own, Lucy grabs my hips to keep me still. She pumps and curls her finger as fast as she can, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. "C'mon baby, cum for me~" those 5 words sent me over the edge. "LUCY~!! IM CUMMING~!!" I screamed her name, squirting my juices on her hand from that mind blowing orgasm. Lucy pulled her fingers out of me and licked them clean, kissing me eagerly letting me taste myself. Not to sound conceited, but I tasted good. Our lips parted and Lucy said "are you okay Lev~?" All I could reply was "that...was...amazing"

~The Next Day At The Guild~
I was sat at the bar feeling rather sore after yesterdays events. Mira walked up to me and said "hey Levy, nice hickey" I blushed as I realised I forgot to cover it. And I wasn't wearing anything I could use to cover it either. Suddenly two arms wrapped a jacket over my shoulders, the collar was big enough to cover it but also look normal. I turn and see Lucy, she leans down and kisses my cheek. "I love you Lev" she whispers in my ear. "I love you too Luce"