Bumblebee

Yang POV~
I wonder if Blake licks herself? I mean, she's a cat faunus so she should be able to do it, right?. Maybe I should ask her? Should I ask her? I think I'm gonna ask her. "Hey Blake?" I call from my bunk. "Yeah?" She replies, taking a sip of her tea. "Can you lick yourself?" I ask, straightforward. She spots her coffee all over the carpet. Well that's gonna be a pain to clean. "Why on earth would you want to know that?!" She exclaims, her head popping up over my mattress. "Well, you're a cat faunus, and I was curious, so why not ask?" My face is nuetral, expecting an answer. She blushes and sighs "I can't believe you'd want to know something so ridiculous" she mutters, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Well??" I ask, urging her to answer me. "If you really want to know, no, I can't. Why would I need to lick myself when I have you to do it for me" I blush but smirk, jumping off my bed and embracing Blake "oh yes you do Kitty" I kiss her lips firmly, Forcing my tongue into her mouth, we pull away when oxygen becomes a necessity "if you want, I can show you just how good I can do it for you" she rubs her nose against mine, an eskimo kiss "fine. Undress and get on my bed. I have to wash this mug and the floor" I practically rip my clothes off, bar my underwear and jump under Blakes covers. She cleans the floor and strips down to her underwear too. She starts tying her hair up into a ponytail. She doesn't like how it get in the way during sex.

Continues in image above...