15. shopping for baby

"What about this one?" Johnny asks, you were shopping for Eden. You had gotten to the clothing section, "Look its soo cute (y/n)!! It's a denim Jacket for baby!" johnny screamed quietly.  Yes, you already had clothes for Eden from both sets of parents, but you felt you needed more. 

"Thats so cute!" you say as you walk over to where johnny is while holding your bump "We need it"

"we need to get stuff for the nursery" Johnny says, "Oh yes we do!" you reply. You were walking hand in hand down to the furniture end of the store, when a little girl comes up to you. 

"You're so pretty! Mummy! why is she so big?!" the little girl yells, you both giggle, "Because im having a baby" you reply. She giggles and runs off, the lady comes over to you with the little girl "you look gorgeous, sorry about her!" she explains. "Thats okay dont worry! and Thank you!" you reply back with a smile. "bye bye!" the little girl yells. 

"she's so cute" you say to Johnny,  "She is, and Eden will be too" He says as he kisses your forehead. 

You continue on to the furniture section, "What about this stroller?" Johnny asks, it was a plain black stroller, and it was just what you wanted. "Its perfect!"  you say, you continue walking and you find a rocking chair, "Hey ba-" johnny says but he realises your not behind him, "There you are" he says, "Sorry babe i got tired and this chair is so comfy" you say "we need it"

"If you like it that much, we can get it"