September 5th, 2014

September 5th, 2014 (Age: 17)

"About fucking time you decided to talk to me," Killua stated, keeping an uninterested look on his face as he spoke.

"Watch your tongue, boy," an elderly man shouted at Killua as the rest of the council either sided with the elder or laughed at Killua's absurd behavior.

"Yeah, yeah," Killua mumbled as he waved off the old man's anger. "Can we finally talk about what you promised to talk about 4 months ago, or am I here to entertain you?"

"A bit of both," a younger man said, before looking down at what seemed to be a piece of paper, not that Killua scared to try to figure out.

There was a silence before Killua tilted his head to the side and gestured for him to continue. "After watching the human boy for some amount of time, we have come to conclusion that, though he is distraught about your absence, he is recovering fine."

Killua let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. The fact that Gon was safe and happy was all he needed right now. That's all he wanted.

"Okay, so good news," Killua clapped his hands together before a women with short hair spoke up.

"That being said, we need to talk about why you were so imprinted into his mind."

Shocked, he nodded and sat down in a chair that he had been offered earlier, finally realizing the severity of what they were about to talk about.

"Obviously," a women with tattoos running down her arm began. "You as, a figment, have a higher power, or something that makes you more impressionable amongst humans."

"Because of these facts," the old man continued, "it is evident that you weren't just meant to be a simple figment for some child, but rather, something else."

Killua nodded, trying to understand where they were going with these facts. "Okay?"

"We were all once in your position and we were offered two choices, anyone in your position would be," stated the short haired women.

"You can either become immortal, like us on the council," the younger man leaned forward, hands clasped together. "Or, you have the option to become real."

His heart stopped, time stopped, everything in the world stopped as Killua felt his whole being light up.

"Of course, being immor—"

Killua jolted up and stumbled over his feet as he interrupted the man in front of him.

"Make me real!"