Chapter 4- Headmistress Katy And Dorm 2-B

Lilly woke up the next day. This was her second day here at Alfea. She didn't know what to expect when she leaves this room. She got up and got dressed. She walked out seeing the girls of the Club that is called Essix and their leader Headmistress Katy. Headmistress Katy looked up at Lilly.

"Ah. Your the new student Rayleen told me about." Lilly gulped.

"Yes Ma'am." She replies.

"Well. Welcome To Alfea Collage. Here you will learn how to use the powers inside of you. But stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower." She gulped. She walked out and ran into another girl with snow white hair. The girls name was Winter. Behind Winter was another girl named Estelle.

"Im so sorry." She then started to walk off.

"It's fine!" Winter called out to her. A girl with a rainbow themed outfit called out to her.

"Ah, you must be the unlucky fairy that got into Headmistress Katy's dorm. Lilly looked at her and gulped.

"Y-yea." She says to the rainbow girl.

"Im Dongli. What's your name?" Dongli asks her.

"My name is Lilly..." She says in response.

Dongli replies,"That's a beautiful name.." She says. "Where are you from?" Dongli asks.

"Im from Koria. Im actually the Princess." She says.

Dongli replies, "Cool. Ill let you go explore and such. My chicken nuggets are calling me." Then Dongli walked away.

"What a strange girl..." After her encounter with Dongli she walked the halls exploring a little before she went to her classes then back to her dorm for the evening.

((Sorry for the long wait for this chapter..))