Chapter 5: Joining Articatix

Lilly hasn't been making many friends. She had probably a few friends which were in her dorm. She hasn't met many people outside of the dorm though she had ran into and/or bumped into a few people in Dorm 1-B. Today, was the first day of the Realms Of The Magical Dimension Class. She had got ready that morning and headed out. She had ran into two girls, Rosella and Kaora from Dorm 1-B , when she was on her way to the Magic Realms class. According to the schedule she had the class was taught by a Miss. Jinx. She had arrived at the classroom for the Magic Realms class and as she took a seat Kaora, Rosella, Estelle,Winter, Dongli, Electra,Rayleen, Kelli, and Crystal had walked in and took their seats. Miss. Jinx was at her desk when we all came in and took our seats. She did role call to see who was here and who wasn't. Afterwards Dongli made it rain Chicken Nuggets and Jinx got a little mad before making all the chicken nuggets disappear.

"If I can begin," She says looking at Dongli.

"To start off this class, we will learn about the planet, Solaria. As basic knowledge Solaria is the planet of light. Solaria has about 3 suns." Jinx starts the lesson and tells us all about Solaria. After Jinx finished up the lesson and asked if there was any questions she had dismissed the class. Lilly had got up and headed for the door. Rosella had then called Lilly over where she and the other club members were.

"Lilly we are in need of another member for our Club. Would you like to join?" Rosella says while secertly taking small glances at the teacher aka Jinx. Lilly thought about it for a moment before responding.

"Sure. Ill Join...." She says as a response and Rosella nodded. She then left to go to her dorm before the next class. She had officially joined a club and it was called Articatix.
____________________________________
Author's Note:
I hope you can forgive me about this late chapter.