Majestix?

Lilly has been with the other Articatix girls for a few months now. They all were unaware of what the future has in store for them.

The Phoenix had contacted Lilly in what looked like years. The Phoenix had told of a prophey of power that would allow 8 fairies to enter a identical world called the Majestical Universe. The Phoenix would tell her that the power was called Majestix.

"M-Majestix? 8 Fairies Into A New World..? Could this be the Articatix?" Lilly says this to herself. The Phoenix also told her the riddle for the Majestical Fire Key. The Phoenix told her a riddle would be revealed to each one of her friends; Rosella, Kaora, Estelle, Winter, Dongli, Ana,  and Lucia. At the current moment each of the other Articatix girls we're in their rooms as a magic sphere appeared in front of them.

Each sphere recited a riddle for each of the other 7 keys. The 7 girls were confused. But they knew it was a riddle,  so they each decided to solve it.

Meanwhile, Lilly was at the Alfea Forge, since this is where she thinks the riddle told her to come.  She looked at her surroundings till something shiny caught her eye in the fire. She used her powers to protect her arm as her hand went into the fire and pulled out what looked like a key. The key glowed as it turned into a amulet and somehow magically attached itself to her neck. It was the same with the other girls as they solved their riddles and went to the designated locations and received their keys. They all met up in the Alfea Courtyard. They all had shown their keys. It was quite a shock. All of them had officially a new power. They all we're shocked but they went with it. They parted ways to their dorms. Lilly had hid her key when she entered Dorm 2-B, who knew what Headmistress Katy would say of this new found power. She could easily get the key confiscated. From that day on, she and her friends became a Guardian of a unexplored universe, the Majestical Universe.