Chapter 3

A few days after telling all his fans about taking a break, Jack and Mark are sitting in the living room watching some TV. Nothing seemed wrong at the time, until they heard a crash, like glass breaking, coming from the other room where Sam was. They both ran into the room. They were met with an evil face glaring back at them, and Jack knew exactly who it was. Antisepticeye.... of corse he found out about Jacks child. "HEY!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs. Mark went to tackle Anti but it was too late, Anti has already glitched away with Sam in his hands....
J: "Mark...what are we going to do..." asked Jack, broken.
M: "I-I don't know..."
J: "The letter said someone was after her, it must have been Anti. That prick"
M: "Wait why didn't you tell me that? Jack! If I had known I wouldn't have let her out of my sight"
J: "No.. this is my fault. I knew."
M: "Well there has to be something we can do...right?"
J: "No Mark, Anti is insanely powerful. And he is probably with Darkiliper right now"
M: "Good point. Together they are unstoppable"
Then all of the sudden there was a flash of light came through the window. A man who looked like Mark stood there. It was lightiplier. "Lightiplier, what are you doing here?" Asked Mark
L: "Who cares? There is something you can do about Sam"
J: "How did you know?"
L: " I know everything. There is this girl you can go to. Her name is Ash, she connect with sprits like Anti and Dark"
M: "Well how do we we get to her?
L: "She lives in the US in Massachusetts, she can help you get Sam back"
M and J: "Thanks"
The two run off and immediately buy two tickets to Massachusetts.

(Sorry this one is kinda short. I had to do a bunch of things today but I'll start working on the next part tonight and probably post it tomorrow. Uploads won't be consistent because of school. Sorry, but I'll get some out as much as I can)