Chapter 9

**THIRD PERSON**
They all stood there in shock. No one said a word, you could hear a pin drop. Ash stood still, looking down at Sam and cursing under her breath. Mark couldn't move due to shock and Jack...well, Jack had fallen to his knees and was holding his head.
J: "What...What did they just do to Sam..."
Mark grabs Sam from Ash's hands and examines her, checking her eyes, ears and mouth.
Ash: "I..I don't know..." she said frowning "They've never done that before."
Jack looks longingly up to Mark, hoping for good news, "Do you see anything wrong?" He quickly gets up and stands next to Mark.
M: "I don't see anything wrong with her other than the fucking scar they gave her"
Jack gave a sigh of relief and quickly calmed down.
J: "So you have no idea what they did?"
Ash: "Well not exactly, but I think I have an idea."
M: "What is it then?" Mark says angrily, but Jack quickly calms him down.
Ash: "W-well," She stutters, getting nervous, "I think they may have transferred some of their demonic magic into her genes..." she says quickly.
J and M: "Huh?"
Ash: "They basically took some of their magic, from being demons, and put it into her head. The magic was the black smoke you saw."
Jack and Mark both look at each other with tears in their eyes.

**Jack's POV**
What is happening to me. About a month ago this little girl was delivered to my door. I loved her so much until she was taken away by my enemy! Now that I have her back she has fucking demon powers...? What am I going to do. I love this little bundle of joy with all my life but how do I raise a kid with the powers of a demon. I look to Mark with my eyes flooded with tears, he does the same. We hug each other, not knowing what else to do, Sam in the middle of us...peacefully sleeping.

—-Time Skip To 4 Years Later, Sam is now 5 —-
**SAM'S POV**
Tomorrow is my first day Kindergarten and I'm so excited! My Dads (A Little Septiplier Action for ya) keep telling me to keep my hair over my face because of my stupid eyes... I hate them so much. They are so different from everyone else's... they are basically completely black with a bit of blue in the middle. Whenever people see my eyes they think I'm this think called bli-nd. I don't really know what it means but my Dads always freak out when people say that. I've never had a problem with them other than them being ugly. I love reading about princesses with long flowing hair and beautiful eyes but I am always jealous. I also hate this ugly birthmark (the scar) on my neck, but that's a whole different story

**JACK'S POV**
Yes, me and Mark are...dating but we aren't official yet. But we let Sam call us both her dads. We've both gotten used to taking care of her and her powers while also still managing to keep our channels successful. When Sam was about maybe, 3 years old, she walked in on me and Felix playing a horror game. The bastard tweeted about the Special Friend that was living with me. The funny this was that everyone immediately went to Septiplier but at that time, we weren't dating. I had to come clean to all the fans and say that I adopted a child. Everyone was so nice except for a few negative comments, which is normal. Most were mad that I didn't tell them sooner, but we're still happy for me.
    But anyways, tomorrow Sam starts school and I'm not ok with this. It was Mark's idea...it get that he wants an education for her but if she gets mad, or sad, all hell could break loose. Who knows what could happen if she freaks out too much. I just hope she will be alright, I love her too much for anything to happen to her.