14

kiara

i woke up the next morning. my legs were hurting bad. i got up and tried to walk to the bathroom but i fell. i heard laughing behind me. i turned to see chres laughing.

"this is all ur fault" I snapped

"I know bae" he said

"can u help me u ass"

"I'm sorry bae"

he got up and helped me to the bathroom. he sat me down on the toilet lid. he ran the bath water with bubbles. since I was already naked he picked me up and set me in the bathtub. he went to the pantry and got a washrag and 2 towels. he put the towels on the toilet lid. and gave me the washrag.

"baby I'm sore can you help me wash"

"sure"

chres smiled from ear to ear.  he thinks he is going to get something. nigga please. he helped me wash. when I was finished I let the bath water out and got my towels. I wrapped one around my body the other around my hair. I walked in the room and went to the closet. I picked out some grey sweat pants, a grey hoodie, black ankle socks, black bra and panties. I threw the close on and went down stairs. I turned on the TV and ordered some romantic movies. I made popcorn then went to the store and got boxes of candy.I came back home to see chres sitting on the couch.

"bae I ordered movies made popcorn and bought candy. we are going to have a lazy day today ok."

chres burps and looks at me wide eyed.

"you talking bout the popcorn on the counter."

"yes why"

" I ate it"

" Omg ur fat ass eats everything god damn....go make another bag"

"I'm sorry"

chres goes and makes another bag of popcorn. I get the movie ready and he walks in worth the popcorn. for the rest of the day we eat candy and popcorn while watching movies.