23

Then someone i didnt want to see walked in....the person that kidnapped kiara....it was....Tara. She had a lil baby bump and to be honest i dont think that baby is mine. she is a hoe. Tara stood in front of me.

"I dont want my baby to grow up without a dad....but i dont want my baby to have a dad that is a player"

"thats not my baby"

"your sick cant even claim your fuckin baby"

She walked to the back of the warehouse. Bullets flew everywhere. I ducked down and crawled to where kiara was. Danielle was also over there. Us three all started shootin. Then Nikki walked in. We all four was shootin until we ran out of bullets. Everyone in the warehouse was either dead or was havin a slow painful death. Then there was one person left to kill Tara. I walked to the back. She had her back to me. I pulled the trigger and the Bullet went into her back. I walked back to where kiara and them was. Kiara looked like she was bout to kill somebody.

"So you already moved on?? I said a break not break up bae"

"im sorry...i had to move on"

"You can just go back to cali and ill stay in New york"

A tear slipped her eye and she quickley wiped it. I dropped her and danielle off and i drove to the air port leaving nikki behind. At this moment i didnt give a fuck. I went straight to the house when the plane landed. Every one that i really loved is now no longer in my life. They are gone....

Sorry this chapter is short....but guess what that means.....The next chapter will be longer.