18

5 months later

kiara

hey what's up? haven't talked to y'all in 5 months. so let me tell y'all what has been happening. me and chres are engaged....yes hunny engaged!!! he proposed 3 months ago. But guess what else happened.....I'm PREGNANT!!!!!! yes I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant. Me and chres have to talk about what we are going to name the baby. but right now I'm getting ready to go out to eat with chresanto. I'm wearing a solid black dress with black red bottoms. I had smokey eye shadow on with mascara and some light red lip stick. I had my hair flat ironed and my bangs pinned to the side with bobby pins. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. chres was sitting on the couch on his phone. he looked away from his phone and glanced at me the looked back at his phone. his head then shot straight at me and stared.

"you look.....amazing...beautiful!!"

"thanks"

he grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. we got in a drove to a restraunt. we walked in.

"reservations for Chresanto August"

the guy clicked on the computer a little bit.

" ahah here it is right this way"

we followed him to a table in the back and we sat down. we ordered our drinks and appetizers. they brought it to us and we talked and ate. they later came and we ordered our food. I got a salad, ribs, mashed potatos, and mac n cheese. chres got steak and fries.

"ok baby names"

"um, Chresanto Lorenzo august Jr."

"cute" I said smiling " Alana Marie August"

"which do u like better"

" both" I said smiling

the waiter came with our food and we ate. I was so full I could barely move. we went home got ready for bed.when he was in he shower his phone rang. I answered it

"hello?"

"hey this chres?"

"no"

"can I speak to him?"

"he is in the shower"

"is this his pregnant sister?"

"um? excuse me?"

"chres said he lives with his pregnant sister....um kiara"

I froze I couldn't speak. I couldn't believe he told this bitch this.

"um...may I ask who is speaking?"

"his girlfriend..Tara"

"oh ok I'll um tell him you called"

I hung up the phone I was furious. chres came in the room with knee socks and black basketball shorts. he tried giving me a kiss but I rejected it.

"what's wrong?"

"who the hell is Tara, chres?"

"um"

"your girlfriend?"

chres sighed "I can explain!"

"explain what? I knew u were cheating...but I had doubts" I got up off the bed

"kiara! please listen! it wasnr.like that"

"explain it then"

"she is just a fuck buddy....when u got pregnant we couldn't have sex because of the baby...so I went out to the club and I met Tara...we had a few drinks and had sex..."

"how many times have y'all had sex?"

"17 we have sex once a week"

"so is that why she was calling?"

"yes, kiara"

I started packing my bags.

"where u going?"

"I'm done chres I'm going to my cousins spare house"

"we breaking up?"

"yes chres just for a few weeks....I need time to think"

"I'm sorry kiara"

"sorry don't cut it..I'm going to make this clear...when this baby gets here....I AM...going to beat that bitches ass"

with that I walked pit the house slaming the door. I got in my car and drove to my cousins house.when he opened the door I gave him a tight hug.

"hey kiara"

"hey dominique, can I stay in your spare house"

"sure, u and chres having problems?"

"yes"

"oh here"

he said handing me the key. I walked to the spare house with my bags. I unlocked the door. I put my clothes in the dresser drawers. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge then the pantry. they were stocked up with food. I got some pickles, hot sauce and got a cup. I poured the pickle juice in the cup. then I got a bowl and put some pickles in the bowl then dumped hot sauce all over them. I got my hot pickles and pickle juice and went to the living room and turned the tv on channel 11. just my luck jerry springer was on. I looked at my phone when the tv went on commercial. I had 10 new messages, 13 missed calls, and 3 voice mails all from Chresanto. I rolled my eyes and finished my last pickle then drank my pickle juice. I grabbed a blanket and went to sleep while watching jerry springer.

damn chres......lost a diamond while collecting stones