24

6 Months later

Kiara

I already had my twins. I named the girl Christina Romelo August and the boy Chresanto Lorenzo August. They are so cute Christina looks like me and Chresanto Jr. looks like Chresanto. I have a boyfriend named August Alsina. He has been there through out the birth and treats the kids like they are his own. I have completly lost feelings for chresanto. So i really dont care.I am almost out of college I got 2 more years. I have to take the kids to see there dad because he dont want to come get em.

Chresanto

I drove to the hospital because i have been coughing blood and not been feeling well. When i got there i signed in and sat in the lobby. 10 mins later my name was called. I followed the nurse to the back and she took some blood and saliva from my mouth. She ran some test. She came back in with a worried look on her face.

"I have some bad news"

"ok what is it??"

"you got AIDS...you have had them for about a year....you have 1 week to live....have you slept with anyone during that year??"

"yeah Tara but she is dead"

"she the only one??"

"yes"

kiara

Me and August took the kids to the mall so we could buy them some new clothes and shoes. August took chresanto jr and i took christina. I picked her out some pretty outfits. When i was finished shopping with christina i went to the ladies sections and picked out some jeans, shorts, tops, and some jordans. Me and christina met up with August and chresanto jr at the food court. We went to McDonalds and ate. When we were finished we went shopping for some little luggage bags so we could send the kids to there dads in 1 1/2 weeks. i hope he is ready to watch the kids.

I know i said this one is gonna be longer but i changed the story some so it is shorter sorry :/