21

ok i made a mistake i forgot i said she was having a girl in chapter 18 so i went back and changed it...so go re-read chapter 18

---------------------------------------------------

"hey I'm Dr. lee and I will be examining you" he said pulling up ny shirt and rubbing gel on my stomach. It was cold he told me everything was fine and the baby was healthy. He also told me that i was having a......boy and girl....twins!?!? me and chres were both shocked we sat there and stared at him like he was stupid.

"um...what?? do you see a unicorn or a fucking blue zebra or some shit??"

we left the Dr. officice still in shock. we got something to eat from Wendy's then went home. Chresanto went to go take a shower. i turn on the tv and watch T.I. and Tiny. Chresantos phone rings i looked at the caller ID it said '♥BAE#2♥'. i answered it.

"hello?"

"hey kiara can i speak to chres?"

"he's in the shower can i take a message?"

"sure...tell him I'm pregnant with his baby"

"how far?"

"1 1/2 weeks"

"ok I'll tell em"

i hung up the phone and threw it across the room. it hit the wall and cracked. i was so furious...how could he do this to me??? am i not good enough??? so we really got to go through this Tara shit all over again. Chres walked in the room with just blue basketball shorts and black knee socks. he stopped and starred at me.

"what's wrong?"

"i thought you said you don't love Tara....you said you would stop...you lied"

i got up and started packing clothes in my duffle bags. i grabbed trash bags and put shoes, jewelry, electronics, chargers, makeup, nail polish, shower stuff, tooth brush, hair brush, and perfumes. i took all my bags to the living room and left them. i grabbed another empty trsh bag and went downstairs to the safe. i got out over $100,000 in cash. i took all my bags and loaded them in the back seat of the car. i got in and drove off as chres came running out the door. I drove all the way to New York to go stay with my cousin Danielle.

10 HOURS LATER

I was finally in new York. I stopped to get something to eat. Then i drove all the way to Danielles. i knocked on the door and when she answered we exchanged 'hellos' 'how are yous' and i told her what happened between me and chres and that i needed somewhere to stay. she.agreed and let the stay with her. she helped me unload all of my things into the guest room.

NEXT DAY

Me and Danielle went out i applyed for collage and got a job. i got job interviews for 5 different stores. for the rest of the day me and Danielle shopped and did what cousins do.

Chresanto

how could i be so dumb. I fucked up everything. I called customer service. i changed my number. Then i texted kiara and told her that i changed my number.

Luke

i went to go see Chresanto about the whole kiara thing. when i walked in all lights were off, curtains are shut, and he just sat on the couch. i opened the curtain and he squinted his eyes. He has not took a shower or nothing. There were many bottles of Volka, Ciroc, and brandy laying on the table. He sat there starring at the blank tv as if he was watching something.

"bruh you got to move on...look at you"

he just sat there. all he said was she's gone.

"she is gone she left you....she probably moved on already"

i just walked out the front door and went home since he probably wasn't even listening to me.

Chresanto

when Luke walked out the front door. i went upstairs and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. i cleaned up the living room. I got in my car and went to the club. I danced and drank. I sat at the bar and a sexy ass girl was next to me.

"hi"

"hey beautiful"

"what's your name" she said smiling

"chresanto whats yours?"

"Nikki"

For the rest of the night we talked and got to know each other more. I ended up taking her home and fucking her. Me and Nikki might end up being something. she helps me get my mind off of kiara.