Another zak bagans love story

Hi my name is Sarah H. I have brown hair and have green eyes. I have short bangs that's slide to the side. Also I'm gothic punk and I'm 14 years old. O ne thing you don't know about me i can talk and see Ghost.  When I was younger I suffered a bad crash and I got stuck with this gift or cures. But this is my story. and how my hole life change but in a good way. I hope you like it.

My life as me / ghost whisperer

One night it was a pretty and quiet night, I was with my parents and we where diving back from the movies. so me and my mom were talking while my dad was driving. We were just talking about how the movie was. The movie we saw was safe haven it was cute and romantic. The movie was about a girl that had a bad past. But she meats a Handsome young man named Alex and he helps here and in the proses he falls in love with here. It was the best movie ever. So me and my mom we just fell for the movie it was great. So when me and my mom got done talking , I stared to ask my dad questions and every thing about the movie. But he said "stop Sarah !! , I strated hit him in the arm and very thing. But in that moment that when we saw a car on the wrong side of the road and we got hit. That when my life flashed before my eyes and went black. ... So when I woke up I was in the hospital and I didn't see my parents. So I got scared and I started to yell and then a nurse came in. I ask her if she know if my parents mad it thought the crash. .. But she said " No, I'm sorry they didn't make it. "I'm very sorry. When I Hurd that I felt that my hold life had fallen into a million peaces. My heart was broken. " In my head was thinking what's a 14 year old girl going to do know. But just then I look up and seen them I was so happy. I told the nurse and said " there here they made the crash." But she gave me a wired look and said. No Sarah, no they didn't there dead. That's when I realized that I can see ghost I was stunned for what seemed like for ever. I don't know what to do. So I just had to deal with the gift and be happy.

So know 10 years later . I'm know 25 years old living in Las Vegas in a nice apartment on the strip and I working at count vamps a rock and roll restaurant. It pays well and I love it here every one is so nice and every one here treats each other like family. So that's a good thing and for me I was doing my normal rounds like cleaning tables and giving people there drinks and so on. So bye the time it was closeting time. I said bye to every one and got in my car and went home. When I parked my car and went in side I put my stuff on the table and checked my phone calls, and nothing. So I go in the living room turn on my tv and started watching my favorite show ghost adventures, I loved that show it was cool and confuting to me?. So I was watching it and zak comes up and me I have a huge crush on zak bagans he's so cute and handsome. Some time I wish I could meet him someday. But I do love nick and Aaron but Im in love with zak. :). He makes me feel good about my gift of seeing ghost. I haven't seen much ghost but I have got in sum it's actually pretty cool to see ghost and helping them. So I was watching it and then a contest came up. It said, "if you like to meet the crew of ghost adventures, send us your name and a time when you experience a ghost and then email it to us, and if you win we will email you back. So I did and so I whited for a week then I got an email and it said, "Congrats you have win a trip to meat the GAC. So trip is Friday 20th time your plain leaves 7am and the trip is a week, the location is Whaley house museum. Can't watt to see you, we are very please to have on our trip. See you soon. GAC family.

OMG!!! Ya I won the trip omg I have to get ready I only have one days to pack and get every thing ready. Ok so I run up stares and get my bag and put 3 pares of pants and 4 GAC t shirts and my vans. Then my makeup and toothbrush and so on. Once I'm done packing. I get ready for bed and be well rested for my trip. Gosh I can't watt to see zak and nick, Aaron I'm so excited. Man I been a fan ever since it stated. So when I was about to fall asleep my phone goose of and it's my friend Alex she loves the show like me, and yes I answer the phone and say " hello what's up," What's up you know what's up did you see they had a contest last week and every thing. Yes I did". And..? Well did you do it. " yes I did, and well I WOIN!!! "Omg I'm so happy for u Sarah said Alex. Well thank you, hey I have to got to bed, so good night. " ok bye .. Bye!