Lock down

Sarah pov

So zak told me it was time for lock down. So I go to base and got ready. When I was in base i was talking to billy, jay, Aaron and nick. We were talking about Sofia and how will the lock down will go. When we were done talking zak came in said we are know on lock down. I was set and ready to start. So we all got in pairs. So me and zak went up stares, nick and Aaron started down stairs in the lobby. So when me and zak went up stairs he started saying " hey ghost come and get us ". Me I was like WHAT!! Are you crazy I don't want to get possessed. Lol come down here Sarah  said zak. Why!!! The hell would I do that. zak why. Well Sarah because I'll be with you the hole time ok. Said zak. " so there no worries. All right ,Said zak. So me and zak started back talking the sprits and then in that moment said ZAK!!! "What wrong" said zak. I feel sum thing around me and it feels painfully, like I can't breath. "Sarah your going to be ok. So zak takes his evp and says " hey are you doing this to my girlfriend " then on evp it say "yes" "WHY " said zak. But nothing came back though the evp . Zak turns around and see Sarah on the ground passed out. Then zak yells for the guys. "Hey guys get up here Sarah is hurt." Ok zak we are on our way. " once they got up there they grabbed Sarah and went down stirs to call the hospital and the billing keep to. Hours go bye the the paramedics came and the building keep. So the building keeper unlocks the doors. Then all the guys come running out and give Sarah the to paramedics and she was off to the hospital. Then after that nick was walking up to zak and said, Hey, zak. Yeah nick. Umm there was something that Sarah said before she left. What! Did she say nick. She said Sofia did this.... "What do you mean Sofia did it. " zak was getting mad know. "I mean she the one that mad Sarah pass out and be taken to the hospital. Umm thank you nick. Welcome zak. Ok guys in the car we are living to go see Sarah. Said zak and so very one leaves an head to the hospital.

Zak pov (flashback)

So we are in lockdown and I was telling her that we were going to be ok. But Sarah got at scared and mad. Then I started to talk to the sprits then Sarah says "Zak " What wrong" I said. I feel something around me it feels painfully and I can't breath. Then I said who's doing this to my girl friend. Then I got a voice on evp and said " ME Why!! Then dead silent. When I turned around I saw Sarah she was passed out on the ground. So I run to here and I call the guys and them to come up. "Hey guys come up right know." Ok side billy.

They run up and when they see Sarah on the ground nick called 911 and we head down to the doors and call the head keeper of the building. We all wait and then here that the paramedics and the head keeper are out side. Aaron call out saying we need out then the doors open, and we guys ran though those doors like no care in the world we had to get Sarah to the haspatil. So nick and Aaron run and giver her to the guys and when they were about leave. That's when I heard Sarah say "NICK. Nick runs to Sarah and said "yeah." Nick I know who did this to me? Who Sarah. " It was Sofia." But you have to tell zak. Ok said nick and he kissed here head and said bye. "We will see you there he yelled." I saw nick was talking to her but he didn't know his record was on. So I heard what they said. When I saw nick coming up to me he said "hey zak. Hey nick. Zak there was something Sarah said be for she left. What did she say nick. " I all ready know about it but I'm just playing dum. So What did she say nick! I was getting mad know. She said that Sofia did this. That's when i broke. What do you mean Sofia did this . I mean she the one that made Sarah pass out and being taken to the hospital. thank you nick. Welcome Z. So I said guys get in the care we are leaving. They all in the car me,Aaron,billy,nick. We get in the car and we head to the hospital. When I started to drive i started to think Of what my life would be like with out Sarah. I hope my love is ok, because I don't know what I would do with out her. She's makes me smile. She gives me butter flys in my body when I see here or she kiss me. Sarah she like a girl that any guy would want. Pretty, smart, funny. Hot, a smile that's could become the death of you, Sarah has so much control over me that's it's heard being in the same room with here. Man I can't live with out her. I was deep in my though that I didn't know we were at the hospital.