The hostpital

Zak pov

So when I realized we at the hospital, we parked the car and we ran In to the hospital and I ask the lady for " Sarah h" she said " oh she in the ER. Sorry no visitors yet sorry. So In my head I was like What The hell.!! I want to see my girlfriend. But I could tell nick know I was pissed. So he told me " zak you need to go sit down and come down" so I did what I was told and went and sat down and relaxed Then I saw the doctor and he said " zak bagans, so I got up and said YES" and he said hi "mr bagans" hi mr Ride So do know what happened to Sarah we all said. Mr ride said , well mr ba.. Call me zak. Ok zak well it seems Sarah had a heart attack. When I heard that my heart broke in a million peaces. When I looked at nick,Aaron, and billy they looked hurt and scared. Wow, well do you know what made this happen. I'm sorry no not yet, said mr ride "Ok thank you, said Zak welcome is there any thing you want to ask me before I leave. Umm yes can I go see my girlfriend. Oh yes sorry I forgot she well and she is in room 104. Ok thank dr. RIED.Welcome. So when he left I looked at the guys and they look like they saw a ghost I don't blame them. This was a scary night for all of us.

Billy pov

Wow when I heard that Sarah had a heart attack I was socked and scared at the same time. I was not expecting that at all. When I looked up I saw zak and he look heart broken and hurt. I wish I didn't have to see my best friend go thought this. I know zak is in love with Sarah and he was going ask here to marry him after the lockdown. But that's seem it on hold for know. All I want to know if Zak is ok. So I go up to zak and ask him, hey zak how are you feeling. Billy I'm scared and hurt. I can't think of my life with out Sarah she my life. I was going to ask her to marry me man. I don't want her to die. " I know man I know. Sarah is a strong girl she will get though this and you won't have to live alone ok just think positive ok. We are all here for you zak. " thank you billy your a good friend. Welcome man. "I just hope we get thought this."

Aaron and nick pov

Wow due I can't believe this is happing . I known right Said nick. Well just hope god is on our side tonight because I don't think zak and us can live with out Sarah she's family and we know zak Is madly in love with her. So we just have to be strong for him and Sarah said Aaron. Your right Aaron. We should go see how zak is doing. So me and nick got up to see zak and ask how he holding up, Zak said "nick and Aaron I don't think I can handle this bye my self I'm heart broken and I'm hurt like bad man. Well man all we can do is pray and think positive about this and show Sarah that we are stong. Ok zak said both go them. Your right guys thank you. Yep any time Z. Hey you should go see Sarah said nick. Ok said zak.

Zak pov

So I'm getting up from talking to my friends, so Im heading to go see my love an see if she's ok. So I got up to the third floor and I fine 104. But most beautiful thing just made smile was that Sarah was up and ok. So I run in there and I have biggest smile on my face, and. I give her the biggest kiss and huge she got ever I was so happy to see my love alive and ok. " So I said OMG Sarah you had me worried! I thought I lost you." I was starting to have tears run down my face, man I was heart broken because I thought she was gone. When I I was done she gave me a huge and a kiss on the lips. God Sarah was the death of me if I lost her I would be so lost and probably shut every one out of my life because I want to be alone. She was my heart, life, soul and love. So I need to find a good time to ask here to marry me.

Sarah pov (flashback)

When I woke up I was wondering where I was and every thing. When my eyes were wide open is saw Sofia I was so mad, so I said " why did you do this to me, I thought you were my friend. Sofia said " I'm sorry I was mad at you because you weren't paying any attention on me so I got mad and hurt you. " I'm sorry Sarah said Sofia. But I'm not stupid to fall for her pity. So I said I forgive you but I'm mad at you and don't ask for any thing from me . It was mean but I could of dead. Then when I look up and she was gone. But I didn't know why. But then I felt my heart beat fast. I saw zak my love out side My door. I was so happy. He was so cute he had the biggest smile on his face when he walked thought the door. The next thing know I had a big passionate kiss and loving huge from him. I was happy. Zak stared to talk and said OMG Sarah you had me worried I thought I lost you. Then when I looked he had tears falling down his face. It mad my heart break I hate to see my baby sad. So I gave zak a big huge and a loving but passionate kiss on his warm lips. God zak is the death of me he's is my love and soul I can't live with out him, so I'm going to ask him to marry me.