Will you merry me

Aaron and nick pov (hour ago)

So back down stairs me and nick told Zak to go see Sarah and see if she's ok. That's was like an hour ago so me and nick got worried. "hey nick I think we should go see what's ups with Zak he's been up there like an hour. "I see that Aaron but let Zak have his time ok. Zak is hurt his girl friend just got hurt. "Your right nick I can't be selfish but can we go see. Ok fine but If we get in trouble Its on you" said nick. Ok man, hey billy are you coming said both of them, hell yeah I'm coming she part of the team. Ok let's go. So we head up to 104 when us three got up there we saw Zak he was crying and him and Sarah were looking in each other's eyes with love. We all felt bad that Zak had to go though this. but at the end he has his girl. So that made us happy. Hey who's going first said billy. I'll said nick. Alright man, "hey Zak" said nick oh hey man where are the others, there out side the door. "Tell them they can come in, Hey guys come on in said nick "Hey Z "said Aaron and billy. Hey you two sorry I didn't get you sooner. It's fine we didn't want to be selfish and not let you have a moment with Sarah. "Thanks man said zak" so I'll go I need to eat and get clean up, ok said the guys. Also please don't tell here our secret ok. Yeah Z we got it. Ok bye guys, call me if any thing happens ok. Ok said billy. So Zak leaves and know it us guys and Sarah.

Billy pov

we just walked up and we saw Zak have a moment with Sarah they were both sad and hurt. I can tell when Zak is crying because Sarah hates seeing him sad. So while I was in deep thought I ask who was going first so nick said he would and he would call us when it's clear. So we said ok cool. Nick leaves and know it's me and Aaron we are out side the door just waiting. We just here nick talking to Zak and then we here nick say "Hey guys it's clear" that our Que. so me and and Aaron walk in and we see Zak, Sarah she was reading. So Aaron and I says hey Z " Zak say hey sorry I didn't get you guys sooner. It's fine man said billy then Aaron add we didn't want to be selfish and not let you have your moment with Sarah. Thanks man said zak. Then Zak say hey guys, I need to go and get clean up. Also please don't tell Sarah our secret ok. Ok man we get said all of us. Then We see Zak walk out. Know it's just us guys and Sarah.

Sarah pov

So when I was busy day dreaming I didn't realize that nick, Aaron and billy where in the room. So I say hey guys when did you guys come in. They say " oh just not that long ago we where just talking to Zak before he left. Oh where did he go. That when the guys had " I don't know look. So I said to them" we're did he go. " he went to get cleaned up and run some arenas said billy and Aaron. It was wired how strange they where acting. But I need to fine out what happening. So guys just to tell you I'll find out what's happening and when I do you guys are in trouble. Aaron and the other two were showing wired faces like they were talking I there own why it was wired. But I'll fine what there doing. Hey Sarah said nick we are going to leave so we will see later said nick , Ok bye guys.

Zak pov

So when I told the guys I was leavening to get clean up and do sum stuff while I was out it was more a cover up for Sarah because I'm getting her a ring. But I can't say that in front of her because that would spoil the surprise. I want this moment to be a night to remember. But I'm getting cleaned up though lol. So I got in my race car I drove home and got washed up, and got some money for the ring. I leave the house and drive to my number one ring shop. The best thing is that they held my ring on hold so yeah. The ring I got is a 20k gold ring with 15k diamonds. Sarah deserves the best. She my life soul and love and I hope this sweeps her off her feet. So I ask the lady for the ring she goes here mr bagans , I say thank you. Have a nice day mama. I leave the shop, know it time to back to go back to the hospital and see Sarah. Then I get a text saying there leavening, so I say ok later.