Our big suprise

Zak pov

Ofter I asked Sarah to merry me and gave here a loving kiss. She was so happy and I was to. When the kiss ended we eat our food. We had shrimp pasta with bread and red wine it was really good. I asked Sarah what she thought of the dinner. Hun what do you think, "Zak I loved the dinner it was amazing Said Sarah. Thank you love. "Your welcome Hun. Said Sarah. So when we where all done and every thing was put away. Sarah went to the couch and she was loving here ring I got her. I went to go sit down with her and she said to me was " Zak" yeah Sarah. I want to tell I love tonight it was magical. Your welcome. " I see you can't stop staring at your ring. Yeah I can't it's so pretty and as I'm looking at I think to my selfs " how did I get to be so lucky to be getting engaged to you and spend my hole life with you Zak" I mean out of all the Girls out there you choose me "why"? Well Sarah " it because your pretty, smart, you have a big heart and your stong. But most important thing is you love me for me not my money or fame just me. That's why I'm ask you to be my wife. You make me happy and a good person. "I love you Sarah" aww Zak I love you so much" come here sit on my lap. "Ok" so me and Sarah just sit there and just in joy our comfort with each other.

Sarah pov

After Zak told me why he choose me. He told me to sit on his lap. So I did, so me and Zak just joyed our comfort torrid each other and just relax. When time went bye I heard sum one or sum thing up stairs so I get up from that couch slowly so I don't wake up zak. So I walk up stairs and that's when I see Sofia the little girl from my last lock down I went to. When I was looking at her that when I realized that my gift came back. "Omg I'm so happy my gift came back". But that was a little loud because Zak came up and ask what was wrong. Sarah what happend. He had a sad look on his face. " nothing babe" then why did you say omg" oh I got my gift back and saw ghost It saw Sofia, she here Zak she here in the house. Ok let's go find her and ask here why she is here. Ok zak" so you look down stairs, I'll look up stairs. We go our different ways and I go look around. So I was yelling Sofia. "Sofia where are you love, you can come out your safe. Then I here "Sarah over in Zak's room. So I go in his room and she siting on the bed and she crying. So I yell for Zak saying "I found here come in your room. " then I hear Zak running up the stairs and he comes in the room.

Zak Pov

When Sarah said I go look down stairs and she looks up stairs we went our different ways and I head down stairs. So once I got down the stairs. I went in the dungeon because that where most sprits hide. So I grab my voice recorder and I ask if any one is down here. "Hey is any one down here in my dungeon. That's when my voice record went off saying "yes .....and better.... watch out" "holy shit" In my head was like watch out for what. So I yelled out say in "watch out for what" few min go bye then "s...Sofia" that's when I heard Sarah saying "zak" I found her come in your room" when I heard that I ran up the stairs and when I go in my room and find Sarah and Sofia sitting on the bed. I said Sarah stay away from here she will hurt you. "Zak what are you talking About Sofia she a little girl that needs our help. "No Sarah we are not helping here she is evil. The real Sofia is not here." Zak stop you are being rude. Then next thing I know I yell at Sarah and she fell to the floor and next thing I know every thing went black.