Secret Lovers

Great Fox - Bridge

Fox walked out of the elevator and sat in the captains chair. He sighed and looked out into space.

"Hey Peppy, how long till we get to Zoness?" Fox asked. Peppy hit a few buttons on his keyboard and sighed.

"It'll take a few days. About 2 to 3 days." Peppy sighed. "I'm gonna to my room and rest my back. I'm not as young as I used to be." Peppy walked towards the elevator. Fox sighed. He was now alone on the bridge.

"Maybe I'll go relax in the rec room." Fox headed for the rec room.

Great Fox - Kitchen

Wolf stepped into the kitchen, wearing a white undershirt and black jeans. He had just woken up. Except Fox wasn't in the bed when he woke up. He looked around the kitchen. No sign of Fox. But he did see Slippy. As soon as the toad noticed Wolf he jumped up and started to shiver.

"Hey Slippy, have you seen Fox anywhere?" Wolf asked.

"Uh..uh.." The toad was stuttering and shaking in his boots.

"You don't have to be scared of me. I'm not going to hurt you." Wolf reassured the shivering toad.

"I..I think I saw him go into the rec room a few minutes ago." Slippy finally managed to say.

"Thanks Slip." Wolf playfully punched Slippy's arm. Wolf walked out of the kitchen and headed for the rec room. Slippy let out a huge sigh. 'Thank goodness..' Slippy thought to himself.

Great Fox - Rec Room

Fox laid on the couch in the empty rec room. Usually there would be at least one person hanging out in there. But not today. Fox closed his eyes and started to daydream. All he could think about was Wolf. He honestly couldn't believe that he was dating the ex-leader of Star Wolf. Just thinking of the lupine's name made Fox feel warm on the inside.

"Hey pup." Fox opened his eyes and turned his head. He saw Wolf looking back at him. He was kneeling on the ground so he was able to look Fox in the eyes.

"Finally, your awake." Fox said with a smile. Wolf held Fox's hand and pulled it close to his chest. Fox blushed as the lupine moved closer towards him.

"I was a little shocked to wake up without you by my side." Wolf said and kissed the side of Fox's muzzle.

"I-I'm sorry.." Fox could barely get his words out. He was being smothered with kisses from his lover.

"I love you Fox..but I gotta teach you a lesson." Wolf smiled and got on top of Fox. He gripped Fox's shirt and pulled his close. He looked into Fox's eyes. Fox blushed under his fur and started to breath heavily. Wolf kissed him passionately.

"W-wolf..stop..p-please.." Fox struggled to say with his lovers mouth against his own. Wolf stopped and looked into Fox's eyes, clearly confused.

"What's wrong..?" Wolf asked, breathing slightly heavy.

"What if someone sees us?" Fox looked towards the door.

"So what? They gotta know eventually." Wolf said and pressed his forehead against Fox's.

"I..was thinking we'd tell them when we arrive on Zoness." Fox said and looked into Wolf's one good eye.

"That's days from now, isn't it? We can still have fun until then. We just gotta be careful." Wolf kissed the vulpines cheek. Fox thought about it. He loved being close to Wolf. He REALLY loved kissing Wolf.

"Screw it." Fox said. He immediately cupped his lovers face and pulled him in for a kiss. Wolf kissed back and leaned in making Fox lay back onto the couch with Wolf on top of him. Wolf wanted more. He wanted to enjoy every part of Fox. He slightly opened his mouth and pressed his tongue against Fox's mouth. Fox knew what he wanted. He was afraid but he wanted it as well. He slightly opened his mouth. Before he knew it Wolf's tongue was already in his mouth. Wolf dominated Fox's tongue. Fox moaned with pleasure. He imagined Wolf being good but not this good. Fox's tongue made its way into Wolf's mouth. Wolf felt something hard press against his backside. He broke the kiss and took a few deep breaths.