Two halves seperated don't make a fucking whole so don't seperate us!

(OMG DamianWaynesChildIII  LOOK WHAT I TURNED INTO A SHORT STORY)

   I gasped as I looked down at my dress. Oh that bastard! How dare he get blood all over my dress! I glared down at his dead body and kicked it, groaning in surprise as he groaned. Whoops. Guess I didn't kill him all the way. I lifted my knife over my head, my eyes quickly scanning his body. My eyes noticing all the veins I could slice through to kill him in an instance.

  But that would be to easy. I smirked and sat down next to his body. "Oh what a very bad boy you've been" I purred out lightly running my knife up and down his face. "You know this is my favorite dress." I pouted my eye brows furrowing. Dare I say it...I looked innocent. And I would used that do my advantage...but he already knows I was anything but innocent.

  All I wanted to do was go to this ball and figure out where the hell the pit was so I could get my brother back. But it was never easy. I sighed as he didn't reply. "See, it's very impolite not to answer" I hissed out. I got up off the floor and straightened out my dress. I quickly pulled out my gun and before he could even register what was going to happen I shot him through the heart twice, the same way my brother died.

  I had already got the information out of him that I needed anyway, no use in keeping him alive. I waited for the perfect time to leave. The rest of the family were here at the ball as well, looking for any information they could. But this had taken a toll on me worst than anyone. He was my twin, my other half. And living without him sure was hard. But I was making it through slowly. For two reasons. A) If I wanted him back I would have to stay alive in order to find the pit. And B) If I died I wouldn't even get to see him. There was no doubt in my mind that he went to Heaven. He was to pure, to kind, to good for this god damn world.

  I angrily kicked the dead body. I don't even know why I was angry. The fact that the only person that actually got me was gone...maybe that's why I was angry. Or maybe it was because I was lost and lonely. I hardly talked to the family anymore with him gone. I guess you could say I rely on him. I rely on him much more than I should.

Alex's P.O.V

      I groaned. Why the hell was I in heaven. I had killed. I had sinned. I had broken almost all ten commandments a million times. And yet I'm still up here in heaven. I don't even know what I did to make god forgive me or whatever. I flapped my angle wings a few times to keep myself flying through the sky.

  I had made no friends up here, and it wasn't because I was mean. It was because everyone was to Lucifer damn nice. And everything is so white. If I ever have to see the color white again I swear....I mean what's with the whole white obsession?!?!?! Add some Lucifer damn color around here! And that's right I said Lucifer instead of God twice. Because apparently it's "frowned upon" up here to use the lords name in vein.

  I silently chuckled to myself knowing exactly what Ty would say if they were here. "Only you could go to Heaven and complain the entire time"

  Lucifer, I wish I was with Ty at the moment. I mean....I wish I was with the family. I'm totally not biased or anything. I missed them. Life in Heaven sucks without my partner in crime. Hmmm.....what if?

  I knew Ty was looking for the pit. It was the last words they said to me. Well actually the full sentence was "I swear to god I will find the pit and the bastard who did this and in the mean while you better go to Heaven or I will march up to Heaven myself and trust me I will have a few choice words for god"

  But still...that's not the point. Maybe if I get kicked out of heaven then I'll be back with Ty. That way we'll both be working to get back to each other. I flapped my wings and turned so I was flying on my back. In the real world this would be impossible, but it's not the real world. It's heaven.

  I caught sight of my reflection and internally winced and quickly looked away. Oh fuck you god, having to make everyone look angelic when they come up. I hated my short red hair, well I loved it but I hated how my hair always was perfect and how it never got messed up, I also hated my eyes, which seemed to look always happy. That combined with my nose shape and everything else made me look fucking cute and innocent. I hated being cute and I sure wasn't innocent.

I looked around at all the perfectly beautiful angels and then I looked back at my reflection.

  I didn't look angelic

I didn't look angelic. At least not to me. My wings were flapping in a steady rhythm and I was perfectly content alone. But sometimes I hated being alone. I took off suddenly as fast as I could, not caring who I pushed through as I went to my house.

I gathered all my prank supplies and weapons that I had managed to hide from god. I was going to watch this place burn.

Well I was until I was quickly falling toward the Earth and waking up in my body. I looked around. I was home. Well damn, guess watching Heaven burn would have to wait.

The first person I made eye contact was twinny. And the second I made eye contact with them I was up and running, well as good as I could considering the fact that I had just came back from the dead. I hugged them as hard as I could tears threatening to pool out of my eyes.

"I'm here. I'm here" Ty repeated over and over again, being close to tears themselves as they held onto there other half.