Coffee leads to love

Staying at the Wayne manor was really awkward for me. Especially because I'm me. But I did make a few friends. And one of those friends was NOT Drake. He was annoying. He always bothered me. We had only one thing in common and that was that we both loved coffee. 

  He was more into technology, like hacking and stuff, I preferred the old fashion method. I preferred to read and to write and to steal or torture for the information I needed. He's more outgoing while I'm just really shy. He's impulsive and I'm cautious. I could go on about how different we seem to be, but I think you get the idea. 

  As I watched the family, I realized I really didn't fit in. Many of them hated me. Especially Todd, because I am after all, the child of the man who tortured him. I had tried to tell him numerous times that I disowned them as my parents, but he doesn't believe me. And that little Wayne kid, that little brat hated me, or at least I think. He was hard to read at times, but he always seemed annoyed at me. 

  I sighed and put my pen down, I couldn't write, I was thinking to much. I was letting my thoughts drift. I looked up as Drake plopped down in a chair across from me. He had a cup of coffee in his hand like always. I wrinkled my nose.

"How could you drink that" I asked a little bit of disgust in my voice.

"Is coffee how could I not drink it!" He said loudly hugging his cup of coffee close to him.

"I prefer coffee from coffee shops. It's better" I said boredly. I looked back down at my empty page and I suddenly knew that I wouldn't get any work done with Drake sitting there.

"Well I guess I shall change your mind" He said

"I guess you shall" I said. I looked at him expecting him to leave, but he didn't. He just stared boredly at me. I picked my pen back up and started writing. I didn't have any idea what I was writing about. But when I was done I realized my words had been morphed into the shape of a coffee cup. I had wrote and my words made the shape of a coffee cup....

"Looks like someones craving coffee" 

  My head snapped up to see Drake was still sitting there. "What are you still doing here" I snapped.

"You know you look cute when your focused on writing" He said ignoring my question. I glared at him, I hated being called cute.

"What are you planning Drake" I asked.

"Dick is getting mad that you don't like me" He mumbled. I scoffed. "I'm making an effort okay!"

  I sighed. "I guess getting to know each other wouldn't hurt"

"That's the spirit." He said suddenly smiling. "What's your favorite type of coffee?" He asked getting up and walking over to the coffee maker.

"You mean to tell me you're letting me have some of your coffee. You never let anyone have some of your coffee."

"Hey I let people drink my coffee...sometimes"

"I watched you attempt to strangle Bruce because he drank some of your coffee"

"Yeah...well....that's not the point"

"Sure it's not" I said smiling a little.

"Do you want coffee or not?"

"I take my coffee as dark as my soul" 

"So, white chocolate mocha, okay got it."

  From that moment on it became a tradition for him to make me coffee while I wrote. And in a period of a few months, I had officially asked him out. And they lived happily ever after, along with a cranky old man (aka Bruce), 2 bratty kids (Jason and Damian), a sassy butler (Alfred), and a grown man who acts like a little fanboy (Dick).