Acro

I groaned as once again there was another broadcasting of the news. They always seemed to report a missing person. And majority of the time the missing person is me.  But that's what I get. That's what I get for not thinking my entire plan through. I knew I should have told my parents I was going to a summer camp or something. Then I would have had time to get farther.

  But nope. I was stupid enough to believe that me, the child to famous parents, wouldn't get reported missing right away. But that was something no one understood. No one understood how I felt because no one bothered to ask. And so as I sit in this cafe, I tell you my story. 

  I will tell you about how I, Jessica Roberta Amelia, ran away from home. I always felt like my life was a fairy tail. That a prince would come along and sweep me off my feet. But of course, everyone knows stories have numerous re-writes and many typos. And as I lived through the first 15 chapters of my life I slowly came to a realization that Cinderella and all these other princesses found there prince charming's already. I had always thought that my story was going to be perfect. I never even wanted a prince charming, but everyone else did. So I thought I should want one to.

  But as I look back to all my other sibling, both older and younger, I realized that we lived through the same stories. Some of us just gave up early. And some never gave up at all. For instance, my oldest sister Ella, she hasn't met her real parents or her prince charming. And from what I know of her past she had been bounced from orphanage to orphanage until mum adopted her. But by the age of 20, she had given up. She told me that maybe her story was being re-written and that maybe I would be in the new version.

  But sadly that didn't happen. All of my sisters and brothers had failed to either meet there prince charming or be the prince charming. Some of my sisters still had hope. But me, I gave up a while ago. I didn't give up because I lost hope. I don't quite know how to describe it.

Have you ever felt the need to start over? 

I know everyone has. But that's how my world differs from yours. I live in a world where everyone finds there prince charming's or they become a prince charming. And if you don't find one...it usually means that you're either the bad guy or you're the one everyone is supposed to hate and not relate to. In the world you live in...it's more realistic. I would know because people in my world, we write stories about you. About you're drama filled lives and the constant switching of boyfriends and girlfriends.

  Our lives are an actual story, your guy's lives aren't. I just want to tear out the previous pages and re-write my story, fixing my mistakes and just leave the past behind me. My past is riddled with hardships and sorrows. And from the age of 7 I had learned to build up my walls. Which is probably why I haven't found my prince charming. And as of lately I realized that just because everyone else wanted one didn't mean that I had to pretend to want one to. 

  I was fine being on my own. But the pressure to find one is weighing heavily. In the past, I actually lied to my friends and told them that I've had a crush so I didn't feel weird or out of place. But really, dating and love confuses me. I never understood why people need to date. 

  That's probably why I've adopted the pen name Acro. And If any of you readers can guess what two words I combined to make that then I'll have the lovely author of this book dedicate the next chapter to you and you can give them an idea for the next chapter.

  Anyway's I'm getting off track. Where was I? Oh right, the reason I ran away. I can sum that up in a few sentences. The pressure to find a love interest was to high. That and I knew I don't want one. I never knew why people hated me...I was literally not doing anything or anyone nor was I dating anyone. But it seems like everyone is like "What you are not doing is an abomination"

  Like wtf. And you people wonder why I ran away. Well I got to go now, the cafe is closing and people are getting suspicious. Bye bye now.