//chapter 4//

I quickly pulled down my sleeves as he looked up from his doodling.

He had chocolate brown hair with green eyes that caught the light from the windows as he looked up at me.

"Ready to order?"

He asked. There was something about the tone of his voice that told me he felt the same thing I was feeling.

Like we had met before. But I guarantee we never had.

I ordered my coffee and sat down waiting for it. Something about the way he worked. He was very courteous to the rest of the people in the kitchen. He worked swiftly but he still did not look like he was okay. He looked lonely.

I wanted to tell him how much I admired his tattoo when He handed me my drink but instead I stood there quietly and took it from him. Making sure to notice his name tag.

Greyson

He didn't say anything to me and I felt like I had just blown something big.

I sat down at a table and sipped my coffee. I even sent Grace a picture. I sat there long after I was done at it wasn't until three hours later at 10:00 until I finally got up to leave.

I was just on my phone for three whole hours. Why? I loved being in the same room with him. I loved watching him... even though this sounds creepy I was already infatuated with him.

The only reason I got up was to not be creepy but I had full intentions of being there the next morning.

So, that whole day was spent in a hotel journaling and doing who knows what. Waiting to see him again.
_

I woke up with the sunrise again the next morning and hurried to take a shower and get back to jitters.

When I walked in the door to the coffee shop my heart skipped a beat when I looked around and didn't see him immediately.

I sighed a sigh of relief when I saw him walking out of the kitchen.

He seemed very disinterested and the way he swept his hands through his hair I could tell he had had a long night.

I was hoping when I walked up he would say something like

"Weren't you here yesterday?"

Maybe even a

"How are you?"

But no he didn't say anything to me this time. Until I took my change. He stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and looked at it for a moment.

"That's a nice tattoo."

He said, comparing it to his.

"Thank you" I blushed. I wish I had said something like

"It was drawn by an amazing artist."

But of course I never had the guts. When I sat down at my table I realized I hadn't really accomplished anything with this trip.

All I knew now was his name and what we looked like. I wanted to get to know him but unfortunately I was too shy and couldn't start a conversation with him. The fact that being close to him made my heart to somersaults didn't exactly help.

I started dazing out, thinking about how I could get his attention when someone sat down right in front of me. I jumped and looked up.

It was him.

Every nerve in my body seemed to light on fire and I couldn't even speak.

"Hey."

He said casually. The way he slouched when he sat down and how his distressed shirt fell perfectly over his muscles made me want to start talking and not speak at all at the same time.

What is this boy doing to my emotions.

He handed me my cup of coffee and my shaky hand brushed his the slightest bit when I took it from him. It of course made me very uncomfortable and I immediately wanted to leave.

"This is the second morning you've come here isn't it."

He noticed!

I mentally cheered but all I could do was not my head.

What would Grace do right now.

Though Grace wasn't the best role model for this type of situation she seemed to make friends wherever she went.

"Whats your favorite coffee here?"

I finally somehow said. Even just asking a simple question like that made my cheeks hot.

"Hands down Ben's drink."

He said, folding his arms over his chest.

"Next time you come you should get it."

I wanted to but I knew I wouldn't be coming back after this. I had to work and there was no way I could keep Grace and my mom calm for that long.

"Are you off work right now?"

I asked him.

"No, I was just really interested in the drawing on your arm."

I should have told the truth. I really should have. But I was too nervous I would sound crazy.

"Yeah I got it a couple years back. You like it?"

He rolled up his sleeve and compared them. They looked exactly alike. Same shape same size. Completely identical.

"A couple years ago huh?"

He looked deep in thought.

"Anyway I gotta get back to my shift."

He said, putting his hands on the table and getting up to leave.

No don't leave!

"Wait!"

A/N don't forget to vote and tell me what you thought, I'd love to know :)