The fight

Brody was at the bace when a monster alert went off he went to the monster he was fighting it but he got sprayed by something that made him very sick he transformed back he fell to the ground and the monster attacked him again and he went unconscious.Aiden was looking for Brody because he said they would meet at the bace he went in and he wasn't there he decided to go look for him and that's what he did he was  on his why back to see if Brody showed up at the bace when he saw something laying on the ground he ran up to it and saw Brody on the ground unconscious his ninja star was a few feet away from his hand Aiden got Brodys ninja star and got Brody and took him back to the bace.Mick came back to the bace and saw Aiden come in with Brody in his arms unconscious he layed him on the table Mick asked what happened he said I don't know I just found him like this on the ground with his ninja star a few feet away from him the others rushed in and said there is a monster attack I said ok mick can you figure out what happened to my brother he said ok and went with the others the monster was at the same spot I found Brody the monster said did you like my gift I did to the red ranger I got furious I said what did you do to my brother the monster said oh I poisoned him he will die there's an antidote but you have to fight me to get it.

Meanwhile at the bace mick was trying to find out what was wrong with Brody he was still unconscious everything he tried didn't work then he got something over the scanner it looked like some kind of poison that wasn't curable Brody was shaking uncontrollably he tried to calm him down but nothing worked then he got a call from Aiden he said the monster has an antidote but we have to fight him to get it mick said but there is no antidote it's uncurable then mick showed Aiden Brody he was still unconscious but shaking uncontrollably then he said I'll do this for you Brody then he hung up the others asked how he was Aiden said he is still unconscious but now he is shaking uncontrollably and it's not curable they all gasped then they turned to the monster and charged at it Aiden was really mad because of Brody he said to the monster as he fought he yelled YOU MONSTER WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!! He slashed the monster in half then it became huge he called his zord and got into it and fought the monster and won then they all hurried back to the bace there Brody was still unconscious and shaking uncontrollably Aiden put his hand on Brody and he stopped shaking but still unconscious Aiden was heartbroken he didn't want to see his brother like this he finally could remember his childhood and his brother and this happens after 10 years he was unconscious after he said that he went out and after he left Brody started screaming then he stopped mick said he's getting worse and I don't know what to do then robotred came in he saw Brody unconscious on the table he asked what happened and we explained everything to him. Aiden came back he said how is he mick said he is getting worse and we don't know what to do Aiden said there is no cure but can we try to attempt an antidote mick said maybe but we need to work on it asap we don't know how much time we have left before we lose him.