Getting Brody back

When the stars were done printing we all put the fake ones in a case and we hide our real stars in our pockets and had our communicators on our wrists so mick could guide us through the ship.we were ready for them Aiden said I just hope Brody is ok.Then mick said hey there is a spaceship coming to earth it landed in the woods.Aiden said what are we waiting for let's get Brody back.

Meanwhile on the spaceship while entering earth Brody was still unconscious in his cell and fell deeper and deeper and deeper into a coma Galvanax went to brodys cell he said it will be hopeless for the others rangers to wake him up then Galvanax said turn off the air in the cell in going in.once he was in he picked up Brody and started beating him up when he was done he went out and said turn it back on. Then he called his minions and sent them down to destroy the other rangers.

The rangers got to the woods where they found minions then one of Galvanaxes henchmen came with so we stopped them and Hayley took the case and gave it to the henchmen he opened it and said yes then he ordered the minions to grab them and they did and went back on the ship.They were on the ship so Preston used his invisibility spell to turn them all invisible then they called mick they said where is Brody mick said probably in his old cell mick told them where to go and they finally made it to his cell they looked in and Brody was unconscious and non responsive they said we found him then mick said turn off the air because there is sleeping powder circulating around him so they turned it off and it stopped they went in grabbed him and turned him invisible so they could sneak out without being detected. They got out and went directly to the bace.They put Brody on the table and Mick came over he said this is bad really bad he was in there for too long I don't know if I can wake him We might have to let it ware off by itself which might be for a while.

Days went by and Brody still hasn't waken up yet Brody started screaming and yelling but he didn't wake up (in Brodys head while unconscious ) Galvanax was staring at him he tried to get free but he couldn't he was in his cell he said you will never get anything out of me then Galvanax opened the cell and went in then closed it he said you will never get out of here then he hit Brody on the head hard enough for him to go unconscious.He got up and went over to the bed he said I'll never get out of here then some kind of mist came in and it made him feel really drowsy then he blacked out.Back at the base Brody was still unconscious and Aiden said to mick he should be waking up by now!Mick said to Aiden he's too far into a coma so I can't get him out of it we just have to wait until it wares off.But I can't wait any longer mick I want my brother back!Then Brody moved his arm and he opened his eyes he sat up and looked around Aiden and the others rushed over to him Aiden asked are you ok. Brody said just one question who are you people?