Curing Brody part 2

When they got to the bace Brody was still unconscious Mick said put him on the table then we scanned him he has a lot of poison now more than before his vitals were going haywire Aiden said mick what are we going to do he's gonna die.Then Brody started moving and groaning in pain then he fell off the table we all yelled BRODY!!I ran over to my brother to try to wake him but he didn't wake I grabbed him hand I cried Brody please wake up please I need you  then Brody moved his other hand and put it on his brothers hand then the monitors went to zero then I cried even more I said to Mick I want you to do everything you can to get Brody back I looked back at Brody who was now on the table unconscious and not moving I went over to him I put my hand on his said I will lead the rangers until you get better so I took his ninja star so I could lead and I went out of our bace and went to school. There was a monster attack so we all went to attack and we morphed I said let's get this guy after the battle we morphed back after I morphed back I said good job guys then Sarah said I guess we have to get used to this now until Brody gets better I said yea I know it's weird but Brody would have wanted me to take his place.Preston said yea I know. When they got back to the bace Mick was rushing around and Brody was on the floor near the entrance. I went to Brody I asked mick what happened he said that Brody was laying down then he just shot awake and the monitors were still at zero then he looked at me and flung me across the room without even touching me then he went unconscious and fell to the floor in front of the entrance. I said ok and got Brody back on the table i said we defeated the monster but why is he acting like this mick said I don't know.Then there was another monster attack and we went to destroy it when we left mick was work on Brody he was sill in his coma state.