Remembering

Aiden looked at the others and said he lost his memory Mick said yea but how probably from the coma he was in.Brody was still on the table and he was lost he said where am I and what is this in my pocket.Aiden said you are in our base and you have a ninja star and you're our leader and I'm your brother and these are are friends/teammates Sarah,Hayley,Calvin,Preston,Redbot, and Mick. Brody said ok I'm sorry I don't know you guys or that robot I'm going to get out of here then he ran off.Brody went to his old house but when he got there he found it destroyed and his family was gone then he ran into the woods and fell unconscious by a tree near his house.Aiden and the others came to the house they looked everywhere and didn't see Brody anywhere then he remembered the woods he ran towards the woods near their house he saw Brody near a tree unconscious and yelled Brody then ran to him the others came as soon as they heard Aidens voice.Brody was really weak he couldn't remember his brother then Aiden heard a voice he didn't hear since he was a child his Father.Aiden ran to him and brought him over to Brody who was still unconscious his father said what happened to Brody.Aiden explained everything to his father then his father said we need to get him to your base.Back at the base his father looked at brody then he asked Aiden how long has he been like this. Aiden said since we got him off  Galvanaxes ship.He said oh ok so he can't remember anything no he cannot.I looked at my dad I asked him is there any way we can get his memory to come back.Then his father said no it has to come back on its own by you can try telling stories to try to help him remember.When Brody woke up He looked around and said who are you I said that I'm your brother Brody and I remember when we were kids you used to tackle me and you were always a good brother to me and when you got captured by Galvanaxe I thought I would never see you again and I'm really sorry about our fight earlier I am so sorry just please come back to me brody please then I handed him his ninja star and I told him you have to remember you have to.Then Mick took a out a picture of Galvanaxe and showed Brody. When Brody saw the picture he said Galvanaxe I said you remember him he said yes he was the one who captured me when I was young and I spent my childhood on that horrible ship.Mick said that's it Brody keep going and when I was young dad had ninja stars that Galvanaxe wanted but he couldn't get them but when I ecaped with  two friends and the prizem to earth I took out the red ninja star and Sarah and Preston took out the pink and blue stars then it just flew off.Then we were fighting these people of some sort and we won.That's all I can remember that's ok Brody said Aiden your memory will all come back eventually.Brody then said what is this in my hand he then looked at everything where am I. You're in our base ,base for what?Brody this is our base where we come up with plans to defeat bad guys like Galvanaxe because we are the power rangers and you're our leader.Brody stood up and said I'm not a power ranger and I'm not your brother I don't have a brother and my dad disappeared when I was little and I was captured by monsters! Leave me alone I'm nothing like you!Brody turned around and ran out of the base.Aiden ran after him calling his name Brody said leave me alone and he thought maybe I can lose him in the woods.Brody ran for awhile then he finally stopped by a large tree he looked behind him and didn't see anyone.When Brody turned around he saw Ripcon, Ripcon said well well if it isn't the little boy Brody from ten years ago who we captured on the ship and toured til he tried to get the stars out of the prism for Galvanaxe.Brody looked down he still had his so called ninja power star that apparently everyone wanted in his hand.Ripcon then said give me the star Brody.Brody looked up at Ripcon and said I'm not a Ranger but I don't know how I ended up with it.Ripcon looked at Brody and thought this is perfect he lost his memory he has no clue how to use it.Then Brody said I want to see Galvanaxe.Ripcon looked at Brody with wide eyes then said ok then walked over to him and said just for precousion do you have a brother.Brody looked at Ripcon and said no I don't have a brother.Ripcon said ok let's go see Galvanaxe.Ripcon pressed a button and a beam came down over them and they were teleported onto the ship.Once they were on the ship Ripcon led Brody to the headquarters of the ship where Galvanaxe was waiting to see who he could yell at next to get back to work.When Ripcon came in Galvanaxe was ready to yell at him for not doing his job again but Ripcon said I have someone here that wants to speak to you.Then he moved away to show Brody with a determinated look on his face.Galvanaxe said can you give us some privacy.All the other monsters did what they were asked and left the two alone.Once everyone was out Galvanaxe said what do you want.Brody said I want to join your team and defeat the rangers once and for all I know I'm not one of them but I have one of the power stars.I was thinking I could join you as your secret weapon they will be evenly matched because I have the same power and equipment they do so I'll be a challenge for them.Galvanaxe agreed and said I like that idea Brody I will train you how to use it and train you on some new fighting skills.Turn around and watch this video we took of some of the rangers transformations and skills.Brody watching with hatred in his eyes and took in everything that they were doing.He then turned back to Galvanaxe and said I know how to use it and together we will destroy the rangers.The prism is the reason why I lost everything I have ever known and love.It seems to be the source of the power rangers power for the ninja stars.Galvanaxe broke me from my thoughts he said tomorrow you will start your training I suggest getting a good nights sleep.You are dismissed but first we need to get you a room and not one of those cells that I keep prisoners in.RIPCON Galvanaxe yelled Ripcon came in and said yes Galvanaxe.Galvanaxe said take Brody to the new sleeping quarters we put in.Yes Galvanaxe come with me Brody,they passed the prison cells and went to a hallway that had rooms for the staff who had special privileges.Ripcon stopped in front of a room that had red around the door as a boarder he then opened it and in the room it had a bed with blankets and a pillow there was a lot more room than the prison cells.Brody said thanks Ripcon then went in and shut the door.Brody went over to the bed and sat on it.He took the ninja star out of his pocket and looked at it.He said am I really a ranger? Tomorrow I start my training to defeat the rangers I'll take out their leader but who would that be?I'd better get some sleep I'll figure that out tomorrow along with my training on how to use this.
————————————————————————
Meanwhile on earth at the rangers base Aiden came back from searching for his brother.The others asked him how it went he said I followed him into the woods when I lost him.Is there anyway we can track him.Mick said I can try to get a ping on his ninjacom but I won't guarantee that we will get a signal.Aiden said ok until we get results and find him I'll lead the rangers.Mick said ok I'll let you know if I get a read on him and just watched Aiden walk out of the base.I'll try the woods again and see if I can find him.He was walking in the woods when he heard something approaching him he got in a fighting stance and was ready to attack.The figure said woah woah it's ok it's just me Aiden his dad said.Aiden relaxed and went over to him he said sorry I've been on edge ever since Brody disappeared I hope he's alright he doesn't remember anything and that worries me.His dad said yea I know the feeling but you have to be strong because that's what he did for you and me when he was trying to find us when he got back to earth at least that's what mick said when they arrived back on earth he filled me in with everything.Dad your the best thanks I was walking back to the base when I noticed a tree slashed up and then I looked near the tree on the ground and saw two scorch marks.He said something happened here but what.He got a call on his ninjacom from mick saying there is a monster attack close to where he was.Aiden said ok I'll hold it off until the others get here.Once Aiden got to where the monster was he said what are you doing here odious.Odious said you guys will never be prepared for what is to come.Then she teleported away and was replaced with a monster that feeds on fear.Aiden was hit with a ray that made him scared the others arrived and saw him backed in a corner.The monster was hit by Sarah and said get away from him you creep Aiden said thanks but I don't know if I can't be leader I'm not as strong as Brody was.As he was saying this the monster grew stronger and hit Cavin with his spear.I will feed on the gold rangers fear.Haley said Aiden you have to stay strong don't let the fear control you.Aiden got up and said you're right Haley I'm doing this for my brother wherever he is I will find him and get him back!As he said this he was attacking the monster and he defeated it.He then said let's get back to base,Once they got to the base Aiden said Mick anything on Brody yet? Mick said no nothing yet Aiden it's like he disappeared off of the face of the earth.