Leading the group

It's been a few months since the accident with Brody I have been leading the other rangers since Brody is now in a coma so when we're not fighting monsters I have been with him and so have the others Sarah said a teacher asked where Brody was and she said he was really sick. Aiden said good thinking of a quick excuse for him.they all were around Brody mick said that there is a chance that Brody will wake but doesn't know When so that night the others went home while I stayed with Brody in the bace I fell asleep the next day was a Saturday so I woke up and saw that Brody was still in the same state Aiden left to get something to help Brody wake up when he came back mick said come quick then he came in Brody was waking Aiden went over to him he saw his brothers eyes and Brody started to get up but Aiden pushed him back down and said you need to rest you were out for three months Brody said I'm fine now then Aiden said Brody I'm just trying to protect you.Brody said no I'm the oldest and I'm trying to protect you but when I was on that spaceship I was thinking of you all the time and I felt hopeless because I thought I wasn't going to see you again.Then Brody got up he was weak but he ran out of the bace and went somewhere where he couldn't be reached.Aiden tried to stop him but it was no use he ran out of sight.Mick said its been really hard for Brody because he really missed you and when he was on the spaceship he was a mess you don't even know the half of it Aiden he was worse than this on that ship. Aiden said mick what have I done mick said he protected you when he got captured by the enemy.Aiden said I have to find him before he makes a big mistake call the others. Brody was in the forest walking when he saw the spaceship  he ran towards it and there was a beam that came down and he jumped into it and the ship flew off he was now a prisoner again on the curliest ship ever.he watched as earth disappeared and said I will never go back.

Meanwhile Aiden and the other rangers went to the forest Aiden saw footprints and followed them then he saw Brody when he jumped into a beam and yelled no Brody!then watched as the spaceship took off he ran after it and yelled Brody No! The others came and Aiden said he's gone and he's never coming back.so I will be leading you guys from now on.Sarah said no he can't be gone because the monsters will be back and that's when we get him back.