Waiting for the enemies return

Aiden and the others were at the bace trying to track Brody but it was no use until one day they located a spaceship near earth and it had brodys signal on it mick yelled we found him he's uh oh. Aiden said what uh oh what is it then mick said it's the spaceship we escaped from the galaxy warship!we were prisoners on that ship for 10 years I don't know why he would go back there.Aiden said it's probably because of me and he is a prisoner again on that ship and it's all my fault because of that fight we had.Mick said Aiden it's not your fault it's nobody's fault we will get him back when they come back.but first we need a plan to get him back. Then Sarah said when they get here we become prisoners and get Brody and get out.ok let's do it but how are we going to get in and out then mick said I could guide you guys because I was a prisoner too with Brody.Great idea but how are we going to get in with our ninja stars.Hayley said what about making 3D copies of our ninja stars and make them think we are handing them over and let them capture us and make sure we have the real ones on us when we go into the ship. Mick said that's a brilliant idea.Lets get started then we don't know when they will be back so we have to be ready.

Meanwhile on the ship in space Brody was back in the cell he was in and had the same work he knew this ship like the back of his hand but he didn't escape this time he was in his thoughts when one of the guards came and took him to Galvanax he said well well well look who we have back on our ship Brody/the red ranger what are you doing back here?Brody said take me back Galvanax I want to be a prisoner he said ok put him back in his cell and give him the sleeping powder put that in his cell and keep it circulating in his cell.The guard obeyed his instructions and did as he was told he threw Brody in the cell and put the powder on Brody and poured it in a machine that kept air circulating in the cell so Brody would never wake again.Brody was unconscious in his cell he thought what was he thinking I need to get back to earth but I'm asleep in this cell and I can't wake up I hope the others have a plan to get me back.Then he fell deeper into his sleep.so far Galvanax had taken care of Brody with his plans to destroy him was working he would be in a really deep sleep that he would never wake from it would be impossible for the others to wake him.Then Galvanax said set a course for earth we have rangers to destroy.