Chapter 3 ~ Back home

We finally left the hospital and Cardi or mom is coming home. I love my room, at least it's better than my old room, with ants 🐜 and dirty wooden floor. A little dusty carpet in the middle , with the bunk bed 🛏. The sheets were barely clean , and I had to wash them half of the time. Like for real these sloppy people can't clean up an adoption center.

I climbed up my ladder and laid on my bed . I sure miss Rose . Laying on this bed without worrying about her. She is like a little sister to me. I slowly started to cry 😭. The tears roll down my eyes. I hope she is ok. If the adopted parents did something I swear.. I swear..I'll.. What can I do a little girl like me what can I do. Call the cops , with what phone? Try to fight them off, with what strength I'm small they could be giants for all I know. Sneak her out, but I don't know where she lives. I just have to lie here and think about Rose.

I stopped being a sorry sad sack and went downstairs. I went to the living room with the big flat screen tv.

I went on this thing called OnDemand I saw this show it comes on Friday nights called Rap Game. I watched the first episode and I already have a crush on Street Bud he's cute and he can rap the full package. Then there is Ricci Bitti , Lil Bri, Rapunzel , and Jordan. Jordan is ok . On a scale 1-10 he's a 7 in my opinion.

After I was done watching that I went to go find Angie. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see THE DJ KHALED. "I'm here for Cardi." He said. I was star struck I just stood there.

 I was star struck I just stood there