Chapter 3 ~ Put into fame

Dj Khaled was standing in front of me. He's worked with Rihanna , Chance The Rapper , Travis Scott , Lil Wayne , Jeremih , Future , Big Sean , Rick Ross , and many more . He's a famous producer. Me a girl who can barely sing is standing in front of him.

I stand there speechless then Angie came. "She'll be with you ." She said with a smile while ushering him in.  He sat down and Angie came over to me. "Well you've been stuck here long enough where do you want to go." She says. I honestly want to see Rose I miss her so much.Hmm where do you think Rose would be Tiana. Hmm think Tiana think.

After a good minute I finally decided what to choose."The park." I say. Most likely Rose would be at the park she always wanted to go there , but never could because of the social workers. The dumb social workers we had.I hope to see her. I finally snap out of my daze and start to realize where I am , I hear Angie's voice."Go get dressed Tiana." Angie says.

I run upstairs and I haven't unpacked my duffel bag since I have got here. All my clothes were half dirty , with at least one stain. I grabbed jeans to put inside a drawer and I already saw clothes. I started opening drawers and Cardi had taste or Angie whoever it was they had taste. I grabbed a ripped jeans with a shirt that says "Slayin it everyday" I put on the shirt. Then looked at myself in the mirror I looked on fleek.

I went to the closet to store my red converse . I find all these nice Jordans. I decided I put on these red velvety ones, because they look nice. I'm probably wearing $200 shoes!!!

Like wow these shoes are amazing!!! I walk to the front yard , or fountain place

Like wow these shoes are amazing!!! I walk to the front yard , or fountain place. I don't even know what to call it. Angie guides me to the limo and I get in after an hour drive .

I get out to see the park. The swings and the playground looked amazing I went and ran up to the slide. Out of nowhere these cameras 📷. They come hurdling at me. "TIANA TIANA HOW IS IT BEING ADOPTED BY CARDI B!!" One yelled. "TIANA TIANA TIANA DID YOU GET ABUSED BY YOUR LAST PARENTS!" Another yelled . That one got to me. Tears started rolling down my eyes as I ran down the street.

I didn't know where to go. I just had to run and run like never before. I bumped into a women and blacked out. "Honey are you alright?!" She said while shaking me. "Let me bring her back to the house." She says while picking me up.

While she put me in the car. Where did everything go wrong in my life. I know when. It's when I first got put into the adoption place. It all happened on that day.....

To be Continued...