Letter #1

Sam Winchester,

I've been your guardian angel your whole life.

I've seen you cry, I've seen you laugh, I've seen you lose, and I've seen you win. I have seen you weak and hurt, better yet, I've seen you strong and tough. To say the least, you've been through tough times. And I was there with you.

It might not have seemed so, because I know it seems no one is listening sometimes, but I've always been here. I've just been quiet. Hidden. It's not until today when I decide to finally let you see me. You can finally meet me, though of course you can't exactly see me. I'll be needing a vessel, but nonetheless, we will meet.

In my years of watching over you, I have changed tremendously. When you were born and I was assigned to you (I was destined to watch over you millennials ago), I couldn't care less. But, I've seen the matters that change my heart. I care for you more than anything. More than my own brothers, perhaps. I am not quite sure it's completely a good thing, but for you, I assure you, you will benefit from this. I will protect you, like I always have.

I really hope that when you meet me, you will not go by all those crappy stereotypes about me. Most angels say stuff about me, a lot of them didn't even think I'd do that good of a job as your guardian (arch)angel. But, here I am. I've done a decent job, haven't I? You can help me prove them wrong, Sam.

You will learn that, even after knowing all I do, and all that is said about me, I'm not that bad of a guy. I care about you. Lots.

See ya, Sammoose!

Your (soon to be) best friend,
Lucifer~