Chapter Three

Nagisa POV

Nagisa stared at himself in the mirror for a moment contemplating what to do with his hair. For whatever reason he had kept it long in the past, he did not like it long, but what is he cut it then remembered something important about it? He flopped down on his hospital bed and stared out the window. Having no memory was not only confusing but just annoying. Any time he tried to do anything on his own someone would come rushing up to help him like he did not know how to walk on his own. And he was scared to act a certain way or anything because he did not want to have anyone else babying him, but that was hard when you did not even know the password to your own phone. The doctors had basically hacked it to get it open, and Nagisa was not sure if he felt grateful or violated.

And then there was karma. Nagisa had not disliked his mother, but when she had visited she had an heir of judgment about her like even in his condition she expected something of him, and he didn't know what that something was. Besides her and His doctor, the only person Nagisa had talked to so far was Karma. Karma who was a stranger not 24 hours ago, and a pretty terrifying stranger at that, but who was also familiar, like the moment he walked in the room there had been something that made sense. Karma was his friend. Though it took awhile for Nagisa to confirm that as the redhead had tossed a knife at Nagisa the day before which was rubber but still scared the crap out of the poor bluenette.

The redhead had been the only one to tell Nagisa about his alter ego, as he was calling himself. If you're going to end up with two different personalities, sort of, might as well have fun. He had explained that the bluenette was attentive and smart, or sort of smart at least. Nagisa looked at himself in the mirror again, still contemplating his appearance. His azure eyes shown in the early sunlight streaming through the window and his thick sky blue hair spilled over his shoulders. When his mother had brought clothes there had been a boys and girls uniform in the bag and Nagisa was not sure if he had been transgender or not, but decided not because of the pictures in his phone where he saw himself in normal clothes.

That was the other thing about karma, he was all over Nagisa's phone! A picture of Nagisa and karma together was Nagisa's home page and there were quite a few pictures captioned "the red demon" that showed the redhead in various situations like with a giant strawberry gelato that Nagisa suspected was not his, and more (hopefully fake) weapons like knives and guns. But even so, the fact that karma was the only person treating Nagisa normally at the moment made him prince friend material.

The door to his room opened and a young nurse stepped him clutching a clipboard at her chest. "Nagisa, dear," Nagisa made a face, he wasn't a kid! "A Mr..." She glanced down at the clipboard, "Akabane Karma is here to see you." She said and smiled gently, and a little nervously like she was not sure that was a good idea. Nagisa glanced in the mirror one more time and grabbed his bag following her out of the room.

Karma was waiting in the lobby wearing the exact same thing as yesterday, the school uniform sidewalk gray pants and white shirt along with gray worn out sneakers and a black leather bikers jacket to top it off. Yup, definitely intimidating. He smiled when he saw Nagisa Raising His hand by means of greeting. "Sup Nagisa, you ready to go?"

Nagisa smiled back and copied the gesture. "Ya, ready as I'll ever be." The tips of Karma's mouth twitched like he was going to smile even wider than he already ready was, then he frowned and before Nagisa could ask what was wrong, The other boy reached over and ran his long fingers through Nagisa's light blue hair. Nagisa stared at him, not sure if the old him would have considered this strange. "Um Karma," He stared," Wh-what're you doing?" 

"You hair," He said and his voice was filled with concern and what Nagisa thought to be wonder. "I...I can't remember the last time I saw it down, god you look so different......." Nagisa blinked at him and began playing nervously with the hair ties on his wrists. The small boy opened his mouth to say something, whether to defend himself or ask for help he was not sure, but karma noticed what the smaller boy was doing and grabbed his hands suddenly, holding them up to eye level. "Perfect!" He exclaimed, pulling off the rubber bands.

Nagisa stood very still, silently cursing the light blush that was forming in his cheeks as karma moved around him and began to separate out the bluenettes hair. Though Nagisa could not see the redhead, the sensation of the other boy's fingers going through his hair, playing with it, winding it up then letting it fall, was all very soothing. But in a minute it was over, and karma pulled out his phone switch on the selfie camera so Nagisa could use it like a mirror. Nagisa was pleasantly surprised, not only did the pigtails look much better than him leaving his hair down, but karma has done a fantastic job.

It was then that the small boy remembered that they were still in the middle of the lobby, and heat rose to his cheeks again as a little girl, about five or six, in a flower print dress, began to clap, staring wide-eyed at karma as her mother pulled her away.

"Well, let's go Nagisa," Said karma, taking a small bow in front of the girl who giggled slightly and turning towards the door, his hand on Nagisa's arm pulling him along.

Nagisa only nodded, staring in wonder at the back of karma's head as the redhead tugged him along. Who was this kid really? And why the hell was he able to make Nagisa blush?

HEY GUYS! So super sorry about the short filler chapter, but this past week was midterms and blah blah blah you get the picture, but i solemnly swear (that i am up to no good) to Make it up to all you lovely fan people next week! Anyway, i hope you enjoyed, i have another Karmagsia if you would like to read it, i am rather proud of it, and Have a magical day everyone, and don't forget to keep spreading the shipping love!

*Its five to midnight, but still technically Monday, meaning i got this up on time!