*3*

>~Tord's P.O.V, Present~<

"N-no...?" 

Tom's expression softened, and he looked me directly in the eye. "You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" He asked tentatively.

I shook my head briskly. "I would never lie to you! I... I would tell you if I could just... remember..." I explained.

Then it came to me. 

The pills. The pills I took at the asylum are making me delusional. 

Tom nodded, understanding. "I get it." He huffed, getting off the bed and bringing his hand to his chin. "Honestly, they sound frankly familiar to me. Maybe I hit my head and forgot? I'm not sure. Maybe we both, like, hit our heads at the same time- not into each other obviously- but around the same time and forgot. That could be true, but doesn't seem likely."

My mind swarmed as I ignored his ongoing theories. I can't take the pressure much longer, I swear. He keeps his gaze fixed on the wall as I place my hands over my head, closing my eye, trying to drown the superstitions. 

"Pathetic."

"How can it be useful?"

"We'll find something for it, surely."

"Is he out of his mind? It's risky to keep it here,"

"Perhaps it fits with the superior. Both lost their minds."

Tom turns around, I open my eyes, and an idea is sparking clearly by Tom's thoughtful expression. "Maybe it's the-"

"TOM!" I exclaimed, looking at him directly in the dreadful silence. 

He freezes, his curious look sinking. "Yeah..?"

"I-it was the pills... you TOLD me not to take them...! THIS IS WHY... I can't remember anything! They've been m-making me forget..." I explain hastily, Tom letting his arm fall. 

"So, you do know something?"

"I-I uhm..." I hesitate, drowning and struggling in the decision of revealing. "If I could recall..." I added. 

Tom narrowed his eyes once more, shaking his head. "I'm sure it will come to you," He says honestly, "Tell me when you can. I've got to tell Matt what we've got." He left the room without another word, as fast as he could. 

Panic gripped me once again.

"He will be useful... with a little help from threat..." I hear myself mutter.

>;Tom's P.O.V, Present;<

I went into the living room, my mind thinking non stop with theories.

I tried to clear my head for the slightest moment to get at least the slightest glimpse of a memory. Just something...

Sitting down on the tattered couch of mine, I closed my eyes in the silence. I could hear Tord going out into the hallway and to the coat closet. I'm not sure he mentioned it to you all, but that's the room he likes to customize to his liking. He goes there when he's usually going through a mental crisis.

Ignoring the weariness I feel of Tord's actions, I get lost in my theories.

...

"Tom?"

"Hey, you!"

"It's been too long!"

"Please notice me...!"