*5*

*GORE WARNING*

>^Tord's P.O.V, Past^<

A year had passed since we graduated, and, follow up information, I love the army. The feeling of success and power makes me feel so wonderful. Also, in other news, sadly Red Leader V resigned a few months back, making me leader. Red Leader VI (6). The soldiers respect me, even though I am quite young to be leading an army, only twenty-four. 

Edd called the other night and said he'd come with me to Norway. I await his arrival. I haven't spoken to Tom or Matt since our graduation party, though, wondering whether they're avoiding me purposely, or by accident. Either way, i'm fine without their interruption. I'm working on something amazing.

Before me lay scribbled notes and diagrams of my new project. It is going to be so useful to us, I just know it. My second in command, Paul, helped me with the experimenting on the poor rat in the lab, and we've finally perfected the serum. A mutation liquid that could morph any host to an obedient, powerful, dog-like creature, very useful indeed to my army.

All I needed was someone to use is on, to see if it works on humans. I thought about my companion in the army, although they're important for battle and simple tasks I refuse. The thought of using one of my old friends struck me, but I quickly pushed it away. How could I do something like that to them? It seems so cruel. 

I continue to ponder, tapping my pen against my lips gently. Nothing stirred or moved in my office, the only sound being my beating heart which kept me from concentrating. 

I'd have to think this through very thoroughly.

/Two Months Later, Still Past/  

"I thought I said I never wanted to see you again, Tord. Although I wanted to ask, how has the massacring been, hm? All you hoped for?"

I faced Tom with a grim expression, taking a deep breath. "We haven't done any of that-"

"Yet." He muttered darkly. 

"No, and can we just talk? I don't want to fight you anymore. It's no use anyways. You're smarter than me." I stated honestly, catching Tom's attention. He crossed his arms, giving me a fierce glare. Then he was silent. 

Confused at the silence, I gave him a puzzled expression. 

"Say it," He murmured, lips pressed in a frown. 

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry I was mean to you." I apologized, frowning myself.

"Aaaand..?" Tom pressed, still showing no emotion.

"I promise I'll never hurt anyone ever again." I spoke slowly, not so sure about this deal. Tom nodded, although no smile of satisfaction appeared. All I got in return was a sarcastic smile. Tom walked closer to me, causing me to tense.

He narrowed his dark eyes, as I returned a suspicious glare. "You came and found me for more than just to say sorry, didn't you?" He questioned, and I straightened my posture. 

"You have a smart, mind like I mentioned before," I began, closing my eyes briefly to avoid his agitated look, "Yes, I needed to borrow you for a moment." I added, grasping tightly to his wrist. His expression changed in an instant, from icy and suspicious to surprised and threatened. I smiled slightly at him, shaking my head as he tried to get away from my hold. 

"Don't fight it. Plus, I'm not going to like.. ew... yeah you get it. I simply just need to take you to my base near here. It'll be quick, I promise." I explained darkly. 

"W-why?? I'm not joining your dumb army, if that's what you want from me!" He spat as we walked, my grip not loosening in the slightest. 

I simply laughed, not realizing how sarcastic and maniacal it really sounded.