Let me go ❤

Hey hey there ! I've been busy all this week maybe this month and next month too hahah but I'll try not to make you all waited too long. Hmm so if you guys find this story interesting, let me know.
And again sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling 😩
.
.
.

Sara's pov

'Bam'
Sam punch the table while he sitting with his sisiter 'sara' in the kitchen.

"Geez,wht's wrong with you ?! Can you calm down ?! Damnn" sara.
Sam looking at sara with his red eyes .
"Are you telling me to back off from jasmine ?! Who the fuck are you to telling me like that ?!" Sam yelled with the anger in his eye.
Sara look terrified when she see her brother like that. She never get yell by his brother. His brother is a loving person to her. But now that person is gone.
"Why are you like this ?! Calm down. Its not like jasmine will gone forever. Fuck." Sara wiped her tears.
Sam stand up and walking to sara.
He pointed his finger on sara shoulder and push it hard.
"Fuck off or I'll hurt you sis" sam.
Dia kluar dri rumah and taked his car.
Sara shocked with what just happen. She never knew that side from her brother. Sara continue to cry. She doesn't want this kind of relationship with his beloved brother.

Office

"Hey what took you so long bitch ? Do you have a good night with Ryan hahah?" Jasmine.

Sara getting pissed of jasmine who being happy and have a good day. But not her. She stressed out about his brother.

"Who's bitch here ? You or me ? Fuck off " said sara with a death glare.
"Wowow what's going on sara ? Macam kau tida biasa sj bah." Jasmine put his hand on sara shoulder.
"I said FUCK OFF ! Do you hear me ?! Go do your shits ! Dont bother with me. Shit!" Sara, with his angrily voice and yank jasmine hand.
Jasmine shocked.
Everyone in the office watching them and they become an intentions.
"Apa kmu tngok ?! Buat krja kmu !" Sara. She terus masuk bilik dia n tutup pintu kuat.

Jasmine getting down what just happen now. She never thought her own friend will hurt her .

Sara calm her self.

'Shit ! I hurt my bestfriend ! I doesn't meant it ! I just hurt her. God ! Wht is into me today ?! I should tell her ! not saying harsh word to her. I feel dumb, i feel like i lost my half soul.'