Trouble ❤

Hello readers 💕 so here's another chapter  even I'm busy with some work to do and have to submit next week but nah its okay. Just for you all and have a nice day swettiepie!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jordan's POV

"What ?! No way ! Mother listen I won't do that !" I
stand up and walking to left and right. How can i do that while i had someone who i love and i want to be with.
"Oh my son. You should. Please, for me son" jordan mom.
"God damnit mom ! How many times I have to tell you ? I can't and I won't !"
I sit and tugged my hair.
"Okay if you don't want to sign the contract between your company and mrs.alister i will make you to sign too. I just need have a little chit chat with your beloved girlfriend. Right ? " jordan mom.
"Oh please mother ! I'm 25 ! Its my personal life ! How can you be so rude to me ?" Jordan.
"Who's rude here ? You or me ? You don't obey your mother. You really are stupid in this love life things. You can fall for her after you married with Mrs.Alister daughter. Oh come on son." Jordan mom.

' I can't. How I have to face jasmine ? I don't want to hurt her. I love her so much than I can imagine. If I let her hurt someone will come and take her from me !'

Jasmine's POV

'Tok tok tok'

"Coming"
sy lari p buka pintu dgn apron d badan sy . I decide to bake some cookies for jordan mother. She called me and invited me to their house tomorrow. I'm so excited !

Sy buka ja there jordan standing with the cute smile on his face.
I hug him and kiss him on the cheek.
"Babe how are you ?" Me
"Just fine" jordan.
"That sound is not fine. Mind to share with me babe." Me
Dia cium kepala sy and dia ubah topik pula hm
"Smell nice baby. What is it ?" Jordan
"Cookies for your mother" me
He sigh
"That's nice of you baby. Love you." Jordan
"Love you too babe. Come in. I make you a coffee ?" Me.

Dia masuk and duduk di meja dapur smbil tngo sy bake cookies.
"Want me to help bby?" Jordan
"Nope. Its my job." I smiles at him.

Lepas siap bake sy mandi. Jordan say dia mau stay d rumah dgn me. So yah.

"Babe mandi" me
"Oh yeah okayokay" jordan.
Dia bediri and jalan p Atas . mcm ada something ja dia kasi tapuk(smbunyi) drii sy .