Off to camp

Maggie yawned, stretching her arms. She got up, gabbed her clothes and headed to take a shower. After she got dressed (outfit above) she grabbed her bag ready to go. She sighed putting on headphones playing Fallen angles by Black Veiled Brides. She closed her blue eyes and drifted off listening to the comforting voice of Andy. When she opened her eyes she saw the buses. She groaned as she hoped out the car grabbing her bag. "Bye Mom." The black haired girl said to the lady in the car, who waved happily.

*Skip to getting on the bus*
After everyone got on Maggie tried to find a seat for her self. She sighed sitting next to a boy around her age wearing a black hoodie. She put on her head phones tuning everything out. She leaned back closing her eyes, ignoring Crawl as he yelled 'Camp' and everyone else yelled 'Bushwack' the bus slammed on the brakes suddenly. Maggie jerking forward but the boy by her put his arm in front of her. "Thanks." She mumbled shyly. He nods to her. A rich kid got on the bus looking mad.

*Time skip to camp*
Maggie looked at the cabin. She didn't unpack her bed stuff. Her leader was to preppy, Alice. Crawl walked over to her. "Well Alice talked with me and we are moving you to Chipmunk cabin." He said. Maggie nods her head. "Understandable." She muttered. She tried teaching the other girls some hand to hand combat.

*To Chipmunk cabin*
Maggie walked over to Chipmunk cabin see the counselor and cit was not there yet. She looked at the others seeing the boy she sat by on the bus. "Umm hi." She said shyly. They wanted to her. "You the Chipmunks?" Someone asked as turned around to see a talk boy with brown hair and a shorter one with brown hair. "Yeah." A boy with a smile replied happily. "I'm..." A chubby kid started but the tall one cut him off. "Nope you are Cheeseburger." He pointed to a smart looking kid. "Genius bar for sure." Then to the boy I was sitting by "Umm Twilight...?" He said. Twilight nods. "Fair enough." He said quietly. "Twilight it is." He pointed to rich kid. "Hollywood." Then looked at the boy who was smiling. "Do you always smile like that?" He asked. The boy nods. "Yeah life's great." He replied. "You my friend are Grinsburg." He highfived him. "And I am?" Maggie asked making him jump slightly. "You are...Werewolf." He said. She huffed a laugh. "Nicknames are out of the way now what?" Sanjay, the tall one ask, "Your the one who decides." Cheeseburger said. "How about cabin photos?" Twilight and Maggie said at the same time. Sanjay and Delroy agreed and they started walking down to the lake.