chapter 7

Maggie was woken up by laughter. She kept her eyes closed. "Guys shush. Leave them alone." She heard Delroy say. She opened her eyes. She slowly sat up feeling a weight on her side. She looked over and saw Twilight's arm around her. She jumped, falling off the bed. "Smooth Maggie smooth." She whispered to herself. She looked up seeing Twilight looking at her concern shining in his brown eyes. She gave him a awkward smile. "Sleep well?" A girl's voice came. She looked over at saw the leader of bunny cabin. Lauren. Maggie smiled slightly looking at her. "Um I uh." She stuttered out as Twilight's feet landed beside her. He held out a hand for her to take. She grabbed his hand and stood up. "How about you Twilight? You sleep will?" Delroy asked with a smirk. The boy in question nods his head yes. Maggie quickly ran to the bathroom. She brushed her hair and teeth. She didn't bother changing. "Oh my God." She groaned, placing her head in her hands. "I fell asleep on his bed." Maggie stood up straighting her clothes and smoothing the wrinkles. She opened the door walking out. She peeked out of the window, seeing the zombies roaming around. She sighed softly. Twilight stood behind her looking over her shoulder. He was a bit taller then her. She tried to move back, bumping into him. "S-sorry." She whispered her shyness taking over. "Okay me, Lauren and Sanjay are going to find more weapons. We need someone to get the antidote." Delroy said. Genius bar raised his hand. "I'll do it." Everyone turned to him. "Really?" He nods. "We need someone to mix the antidote." Maggie nods. Grinsburge stepped up. "I'll go with him I can keep his spirits up!" He said happily. Maggie ruffled his hair. "Stay safe guys. Please y'all are like the brothers I never had." She said. She walked over to Delroy and Sanjay. "Y'all die I kill you. Got it?" She asked pointing at them. "Got it." Sanjay said, fear lacing his voice. She hugged both of them. "Be careful. Don't die." She whispered to them. "Okay Twilight how do we take down a zombie?" Delroy asked. The goth boy pointed at himself. "Me?" He asked. Delroy nods "We need Intel. And you read more monster books then any of us." He nods his head. "You aim for the heads." He said. Sanjay stood. "Thanks Edward Scissorhands." Sanjay said. Twilight looked at him. "Cullen. Edward Cullen. Like the movie." Sanjay looked at him confused cause Twilight to roll his eyes. Maggie giggled. Sanjay, Delroy, Lauren, Genius bar and Grinsburge left. Maggie sat down, hugging her knees to her chest.

Twilight sat down by her. Cheeseburger stood up as the zombies pounded on the door. "If this is the end of Cheeseburger I'm going to go out kicking and screaming." He said. Twilight looked at him. "Dude you went Cheeseburger till like two days ago." Cheeseburger looked at him with a smile. Maggie giggled. They all say down, waiting for Grinsburge and Genius bar to return. Maggie walked over to her bunk laying down. Hollywood sat down by her. "Hey." He said. She turned on her side to where she faced him. "Hi." She looked at him curiosity shining in her eyes. "What's up with you and vampire boy?" He asked. She blushed looking down. "Nothing. And it's Twilight not vampire boy." She said returning her gaze to his face. "We are just friends." Maggie continued. Hollywood rolled his eyes standing up. He started to walk away from her bed before looking back at her. "Just friends don't look at each other like that." He said before sitting back in front of the door. Maggie turned onto her back, eyes focused on the top of the bunk. What does he mean? They are just friends....right? She sighed sitting up. "When do you think they'll be back? Do you think they got hurt? Maybe a zombie got them!" She said standing up, she started to pace the floor, rambling on and on about how they could be hurt. Twilight called for her but she ignored him. He walked over grabbing her shoulders. "Hey look at me." He said. Her eyes fell to his face, looking into his eyes. "They are okay. I promise you. I promise." He said. Maggie relaxed, she trusted him. "Okay." She said quietly, nodding her head. He smiled and guided her to a box that sat in front of the door. He sat her down, sitting beside her.

She jumped up hearing something outside. Grinsburge and Genius bar where back with two other people. She walked out with Cheeseburger, Hollywood and Twilight wrapping a group of zombies in a volleyball net. They sprayed them with the antidote. They all cheered. Maggie hugged Twilight tightly, laughing. He hugged back, arms wrapped around her waist. She laughed happily. She remembered the two guys. "Who are you?" She asked the army dressed boys. "I'm Sanjay  Kumar and that's Delroy Barfeild." She frowned her brows confused. "No your not." She said. The one 'Delroy' nods. "We are the ones pretending to be us are Dane and Dylan O'Reilly." He said. Maggie gave them a untrusting look. "Whatever." She said.

~time skip to after the zombies are defeated~
Maggie cheered with the rest of Chipmunk cabin. She figured out that Sanjay and Delroy we're right that it was Dane and Dylan. She turned to Twilight. "We survived." She told him, pulling him into a hug. "Just kiss already!" Hollywood yelled at them. Maggie blushed. "Shut up Hollywood!" She yelled at him. Maggie looked up at Twilight going onto her toes, she kissed his cheek softly. He turned a bright red. "Um well I uh I'll see you later. We're are going to get the nameless cup." He hurried off. Maggie's smile faltered as he ran off.

Twilight carried the cup back handing it to Dylan. "Hey I thought we could call it the Chipmunk cup." He said with a big smile. He was wearing a camp shirt. "Green looks good on him." Maggie whispered to herself. He looked over at her and smiled, which she happily returned. It was going to be a good summer. 

Should I continue with the rest of the summer?
Cause they were there for three days top. Let me know.