Chapter 3

(sorry my Glader friends I can't think of anything)

Maggie watched as Delroy and Sanjay undid the raft that the badger cabin was standing on pushing it out into the middle of the lake. Her along with the boys laughed. She was giggling unaware of the goth boy watching her. Delroy and Sanjay ran back over to them. "Go! Go!" Sanjay said as he ran past them. Everyone got up and ran after them except Twilight. Maggie went back, grabbing his hand, pulling him along side her. She looked back as the Badgers climbed out of the water.

~ time skip to dinning hall~

Brogen (I think) walked in with the Badgers soaking wet. Maggie bursted out laughing. Everyone looked over to see what she was laughing at, upon seeing Brogen they started laughing. "Hey Brogen. You look a bit wet." Delroy said to him. He walked closer getting in Delroy's face. "Shut it Delroy!" He spat his name. Maggie stood up, a low growl rumbling in her throat. "Back off Brogen." She said in a low, deadly tone. You could see slight fear in him. "Whatever." He said as he walked past he bumped her shoulder since she was on the edge. "Freak." He hissed at her. Her face fell as she set back down. She looked at the table as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. She felt a hand on her shoulder. Maggie looked up to see who it was, Sanjay, she gave him a weak smile. "Don't listen to him Werewolf your cool." He said in a caring voice. "Thank you Sanjay." She grinned. "But that growl is why we call you were wolf." He laughed lightening the mood. Everyone laughed as Maggie rolled her eyes. "Shut up guys." She said in a shy voice. A blush dusting her cheeks. Maggie at her food quickly, ready to leave. She stood up, caring her tray. She dumped the left overs out as she walked out the door. She made her way through the woods to get back to Chipmunk cabin. She looked around, spotting a rabbit. She gasped happily. "Bunny." She squeaked. She knelt down slowly making her way to the brown rabbit. It made no move to run as she picked it up. "Wow.." she said quietly as she pet it's head. "Well aren't you just the cutest thing." She cooed. A stick snapped behind her. She jerked around seeing Twilight. She let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me Twi." She said. He laughed slightly. "So my nickname has a nickname?" She looked down with a huff. "I'm kidding Wolfy." He said with a small smile. She rolled her eyes walking over to him. "Do you want to pet him?" She asked, glancing at the rabbit. He nods and runs his hand over it's back, smiling. She watched him, smiling. He was nice. She put the rabbit down, she waved a goodbye as it hopped away. "Goodbye Mrs. Rabbit." She called to it. Twilight laughed. "Come on let's head to the cabin, it will be dark soon." He said as he turned away. He started walking leaving Maggie to catch up. She blew her side bangs away from her face, reveling her two ice blue eyes. She finally caught up. They walked side by side in a comfortable silence. He glanced at her, noticing her hair. "You hair!" He gasped in his normal quite voice. She blushed, pushing her hair back over her eye. "I know it looked stupid." She said walking faster to get ahead of him. He frowned. "I liked it." He said quietly to where only he heard.

Maggie opened the door plopping on her bed. She closed her eyes, wishing she could just blare some music. She hummed and started to sing Lullaby by Nickelback. Unaware of the seven boys listening.

" I know the feeling.
Of finding yourself stuck out on the ledge
And there ain't no healing
From cutting yourself with the jagged edge
I'm telling you that it's never that bad take it from someone who's been where your at
You laid out on the floor and your not sure
If you can take this anymore

So just give it one more try
With a lullaby
And turn it up on the radio
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that your not alone

And you can't tell but I'm scared as hell
Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh honey her comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby
Please let me take you
Out of the darkness and into the light
Cause I have faith in you
That your going to make it through another night
Stop thinking about the easy way out
There's no need to go and blow the candle out
Because your not done, your far to young
And the best is yet to come

So just give it one more try
With a lullaby
And turn this up on the radio
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that your not alone

And you can't tell I'm scared as hell
Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh honey here comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby

Well everybody's hit the bottom
And everyone's been forgotten
Well everybody's tired of being alone
Yeah everybody's been abandoned
And left a little empty handed
So if your out there barely hanging on

So just give it one more try
At a lullaby
And turn this up on the radio
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that your not alone

And if you can't tell I'm scared as hell
Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh honey her comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby."

She finished singing, her eyes still closed. She jumped up hitting her head when she heard clapping. She rubbed her head, looking over to see all of Chipmunk cabin. Her face turned a bright red. She covered her face turning away. "Guyyyss." She whined dragging out the y and s. She heard them laugh as they walked in. "Okay guys we will see you later." Delroy said as him and Sanjay left for the camp fire. "Your a good singer Wolfy." Twilight said sitting on her bed. She was laying on her side, facing away from him. "T-t-thanks Twi." She muttered shyly. He smiled even though she couldn't see it. He stood up walking to his bed, he glanced back as her.

Do you guys like it so far?
I personally feel like it's rushed and just not good. What do you think?