1|We got this

It was a normal day for Midoriya. Get called quirkless, bullied by ex best friend, the usual. Until one day the teacher told everyone to quiet down.

"Okay class, today we have a new student and his name is Tsuki Akihiro." The teacher says with her soft smile. "You can come in now Tsuki." She said kindly.

The door opened slowly and a nervous looking Tsuki walked into the room. Tsuki had girlish looks and was often mistaken as a girl at the age of nine.

"Hello! I am Tsukishima Akihiro but you can call me Aki!" Tsuki said with a bright grin. The teacher smiled at Tsuki and said "Well Aki, you go sit beside Midoriya back there." She points at a nervous looking boy with green hair and eyes.

Tsuki smiles at the boy and walked back to where Midoriya was. The other kids started murmuring as Tsuki passed. One certain short tempered boy blushed as he watched Tsuki walk past but glared at the young Midoriya.

Tsuki sat down beside Midoriya.

-Tsukishima's Point of View-

I sat down and smiled at Midoriya. "Hello, you already know my name so what's your full name?" I ask as he nervously grins at me.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. You don't want to talk to me though." He says with sad face. "Why though?" I ask and he looks at me cautiously.

"I...don't have a quirk..." Midoriya said and I grinned at him. "You wanna know something?" "Sure." "I don't have a quirk either...well that I know of." I say in a whisper and Midoriya's eyes widen.

Midoriya then smiles and asks "You want to be friends?" I smile and say "Sure Izuku. I want to be friends with you."

Little did anyone know that Tsukishima Akihirowas training harshly to become a...

-One Year Later-
-Still Tsuki's Point of View-

I come back late once again from my training. I was walking to my parents room and they called my name. I ran to there room to see my parents with a box in their hands.

"We have something that you should see and obtain when something happens to us." My father said with a serious look on his usually happy face.

They open the box to reveal dual blades with sheathes and a harness.

Imagine them with sheathes to the side^v^