6|Heroes and Villains

"The ball went..."

-Third point of view-

"856.9 meters." Aizawa said as he couldn't get that other version of Tsuki out of his head. Tsuki turns around at the speed of lighting. "Really?!"

The class erupted in yells of amazement or infatuation. Midoriya bolted towards Tsuki who was still surprised by himself.

Tsuki noticed Midoriya running towards him so he jumped towards him. "Izuku!" Tsuki yells as he hugs Midoriya. After the hug, the students were able to see what place they are in.

1.Tsukishima Akihiro
2.Momo Yaoyorozu
3.Shouto Todoroki 
4.Katsuki Bakugou
5.Tenya Iida
6.Fumikage Tokoyami
7.Mezo Shoji
8.Mashirao Ojiro
9.Eijiro Kirishima
10.Mina Ashido
11.Uraraka Ochaco
12.Koji Koda
13. Rikido Satou
14.Tsuyu Asui
15.Yuga Aoyama
16.Hanta Sero
17.Denki Kaminari
18.Kyoka Jiro
19.Toru Hagakure
20.Minorou Mineta
21.Izuku Midoriya

As everyone looked at their scores, Midoriya was still in shock. Tsuki knew that Aizawa was lying about the whole 'If you're last you get expelled.' thing so he didn't worry about it. He just held Midoriya's hand to which it felt like his hand would be crushed.

"By the way everyone, I lied about the expulsion. It was just so you would work harder." Aizawa announced as he rubbed his eyes. Everyone was surprised but also relieved, especially Midoriya. "You guys didn't figure out that he was bluffing?" The girl now known as Yoayorozu asked which made some people embarrassed for not realizing.

"I knew too." Tsuki said to which Midoriya turn towards him and shout, "Really?!" Tsuki just chuckles and nods his head. "Well you did try Izuku." Tsuki then walked over to Todoroki to congratulate him on his place along with the others.

When Tsuki approached the ash blonde, Bakugou, he patted him on the back and said, "You did very good Katsuki. You looked really cool while using your quirk." Bakugou gives his usual glare but mumbles, "You too." The truth is that Bakugou was actually really happy even though he didn't get first.

Tsuki looked around for Kirishima and found him talking to another male who has blonde hair with a black lightning bolt in it. Kaminari. Tsuki runs over to Kirishima and jumps onto his back while saying, "You were awesome Eiji." Kirishima turned his head to look at Tsuki and smiled. "You were way better! You got first!" Tsuki then turned to Kaminari who was confused to the point where it looked like he already went overboard with his lightning.

Tsuki jumps off of Kirishima's back and walks to Kaminari and puts out his hand. "I am Tsuki Akihiro but you can call me Aki. Nice to meet you." Tsuki smiles and Kaminari turns the smallest tint of red. "I am Kaminari Denki and you can call me by my last name. Nice to meet you too." Kaminari greets and they shake hands.

Afterwards, everyone went back to the changing rooms. Tsuki changed his pants and took off his shirt to change that as well. "Hey Aki!" Tsuki heard someone call out and turned his head to look over at the source of the voice, Kirishima. "Yes Eiji?" Tsuki asked as Kirishima walked over to him.

"How'd you get so ripped?!" Kirishima questioned and Tsuki looked down at his body. He did in fact have a muscular body. "Oh. I have been training ever since I was around ten years old. Why?" Tsuki tilts his head at the spiky haired male. Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Just wondering about it."

Some of the boys that knew Tsuki for a while glared as they saw Tsuki talking to Kirishima with a smile and small blush. Bakugou was more angry at the fact that he didn't ask first. Todoroki was kinda mad because Tsuki easily called Kirishima by his first name. It took Tsuki a full year before he started calling Todoroki by his given name.