Summer Special

This special will not affect the real story.

Tsuki was snuggled up in his bed until he was awoken by voices on the other side of the door. He shrugged it off, thinking it was Midoriya and Inko. The bedroom door opened and the light turned on, causing Tsuki to groan and snuggle even further into his covers.

"Hey, Tsuki. Get up, we're going to the beach with the class." Midoriya softly said as he sat on the bed and slightly shook Tsuki. "Ugh." Tsuki groaned once more at the bright light and groggily sits up, revealing his naked torso.

Midoriya immediately blushed and frantically tried to hide Tsuki's torso. "What are you doing-" Tsuki cut himself off as he looked over at the door to see class 1-A at his bedroom door.

Tsuki waved at them with a smile and got out of his bed. "Hey guys!" Tsuki exclaimed, walking out from behind Midoriya, showing himself in nothing but a loose pair of basketball shorts. The guys blushed as the girls walked up to Tsuki, asking about the markings on his torso.

"It's just from when I earned my wings and scythe." Tsuki grinned as he glanced at his blades sitting beside his bed, at the ready incase something were to happen. "Anyway, what were you saying, Izuku?" Tsuki turned towards Midoriya and leaned towards him, listening closely.

Midoriya blushes and starts to stutter. "U-uhm, I s-said that we are all going to go to the b-beach."  Bakugou looked at the top of Tsuki's loose shorts, noticing that they slipped down one side. He lightly growled as he saw some of the guys looking at it as well.

Tsuki grinned and was about to speak until someone walked up behind him, pressing against his back. A hand touched Tsuki's stomach, immediately causing his face to blush harshly, a small noise leaving his covered mouth.

"Mmf~" Tsuki removed the hand from his mark and craned his neck to see Kaito looking down at him with a shocked face, a small blush adorning his cheeks."K-Kaito, don't t-touch the marks with your b-bare hands."

Kaito stepped back and grinned at his new discovery. "I was about to ask you if you were going." Tsuki shook off the earlier feeling and grinned up at Kaito. "Of course I'm going! Can you guys just uh, get out of my room so I can change, please?" Everyone nodded and left the room, letting Tsuki change for the beach.

As they all waited, Kaminari suggested that they pack some stuff like food, drinks, and other beach stuff. The whole time, Kaito leaned against the wall, thinking of his encounter just a minute before.

'His warm skin was soft... Oh my god, his face was sexy as hell. His body seemed to slightly arch as well...' Kaito remembered the feeling of Tsuki's shoulders softly hitting his chest, Tsuki's behind hitting his hips. Imma just stop that right there! 😂

Tsuki switched his basketball shorts with swimming trunks and put on a tank top. Tsuki went to his bathroom to brush his teeth, afterwards, putting an extra shirt and shorts in a drawstring bag.

 Tsuki went to his bathroom to brush his teeth, afterwards, putting an extra shirt and shorts in a drawstring bag