5|Quirk Apprehension Test

They talk for a while until the door opens to reveal...

-Tsuki's Point of View-

"Shouto!" I exclaim as I jump out of my seat and run up to him. "Hey Tsuki." Shouto says with his mismatched eyes set on me. I jump up and wrap my arms around Shouto's neck in a hug. His hands wrap around my waist as he returns the hug.

"Who's he?" Izuku asks. I smile at him as I let go of Shouto's neck and turn around in his arms. "Well, you know how I was out late sometimes for training?" I ask. Izuku nods his head and I then say "During that training, I met Shouto and his father." My look darkens a bit as I remember Shouto's horrible father.

-Todoroki's Point of View-

I saw Tsuki look darkens a bit when he mentions my father. I remember that day when I told Tsuki about what I went through. He ended up crying even though he wasn't the one who went through it all. It was actually quite adorable to tell the truth.

The corners of my lips turn up the slightest as I hold Tsuki's small waist. 'He feels more muscular.' I tighten my grip on Tsuki's waist slightly, pulling him a little bit closer. 'He's warm.'

I look around a bit to see that a boy with spiky ash blonde hair and red eyes glaring at me. More like he's glaring at my arms that are still around Tsuki. I lean down to Tsuki's ear and whisper "I need to go do something." I let go of Tsuki's small waist and leave while he waves with a bright smile. 'Kawaii...'

-Third Point of View-

Tsuki stretched as he yawned and sat down at his desk next to Bakugou. Midoriya started to talk with Iida and Uraraka until a voice stops them. "If your just here to make friends then you won't get very far."

The student turn around to see Aizawa in his caterpillar form drinking from a juice pouch. Tsuki smiles and greets Aizawa with a "Hey Shouta!" The corners of Aizawa's lips turn up and he greets Tsuki back with a "Great to see you again Akihiro."

The two bump fists and everyone looks at them dumbfounded. Aizawa goes back to his normal bored/irritated facade and holds up training outfits. "Put these on and meet at the training area." He says and they all head off as Todoroki returns. Tsuki walks down the hall with Midoriya and Todoroki until they reach the changing room.

All the boys walk into the boy's changing room, the girls going to their's as well. Tsuki changed into the training pants and took off his shirt to change into the other. "What's this?" Tsuki heard a voice as a warm hand slides against Tsuki's back.

"Kya!" Tsuki squeaks as he jumps forward with his face a blushing mess. The guys in the room have witnessed this happen before but heat still rose to their faces. Tsuki turned around to see Todoroki with a slight blush on his face and his eyes a little wide.

Tsuki relaxed a bit and smiled at Todoroki. "That appeared when I achieved my quirk and it finally showed up on my body when I was at the exam arena." Tsuki reveals his mismatched wings to the multicolored male.

Tsuki extracts his wings and Todoroki asks another question. "What about the scythe one?" He asked as he pointed at Tsuki's exposed chest. The other guys secretly listen as they change into their clothes as well. Tsuki nervously smiles and says "That's a story for a later time."

Tsuki retracted his wings and put on his trading shirt. He folded his clothes and was about to leave with Midoriya until he remembered something. "My blades!" Tsuki exclaims as he panics. "Woah, it's okay Tsuki. It's only one time." Midoriya tries to calm the raven haired male as he pats his back.

Tsuki closed his eyes tightly and thought really hard. 'Come on! This happened before! Let me think let me think...' Tsuki thinks about his dual blades and soon enough, Tsuki feels his hands lower a bit from a small weight. He opened his eyes to see his blades in his hands and he cheers in triumph.