4|Letters and School

-The day that everyone receives their 'letters'-
-Third Point of View-

Tsuki and Midoriya were just hanging out in Midoriya's room until they heard Midoriya's mother, Inko, yell for them. They run out of the room thinking that something bad happened but just saw Inko with two envelopes in her hands. They take the letters and say bye to Inko while running back to Midoriya's room.

They both stared at the letters for a while until Tsuki said "Why do you open yours first Izuku?" Midoriya nods his head and open his letter to see that it is actually some type of device from the school. A projector? An image of All Might appears in the wall and Midoriya jumps back in surprise.

"Young Midoriya! This is All Might. I have lots to tell you! Wait...were on a time schedule? Okay! I'll make this quick then! Young Midoriya, you've passed the written exam but bombed the practical exam." Midoriya looks down in shame as Tsuki pats his back even though he knows that there is more to hear. "However! A young female student came in for some reason."

It then shows a video of the girl they met a while ago name Uraraka. She is show, trying to give Midoriya some of her points but gets declined. The video switches back to All Might. "Even though you got zero points during the practical exam, you still got some points along with the girl! Izuku Midoriya receives sixty rescue points and Ochaco Uraraka receives forty-five rescue points! You both have passed!"

All Might blabs a bit more until the message ends. "Congrats-" Tsuki gets cut off as Midoriya enveloped him in a hug. Tsuki hesitates but hugs Midoriya back tightly and says "Good job Izuku."

"Time for your letter!" Izuku exclaims and Tsuki hesitantly opens the envelope causing the projector thingy to show All Might once again.

"Young Akihiro! I must say that you are a remarkable young boy! Not only have you passed the written exam but you have also passed the practical exam! You have fifty-six hero points and for your actions at the exam, you also have thirty-five rescue points!" All Might exclaims and then a video of how Tsuki ripped his hands up and then took down the robot shows up. Izuku watched in awe at the wings that Tsuki had in the video. The projection then ends after All Might bids them goodbye. 

-Tsuki's Point of View now-

"You have wings?!" Izuku exclaims as he looks at me in disbelief. "I guess so." I mumble as I feel my back tingling. We tell mom about our success of being accepted into the school and she cries out of joy while hugging us tightly.

-Tsuki's Point of View on first day of U.A. High School-

I wake up to Izuku just opening my door to probably wake me up. I pretend to be asleep as Izuku walks over to my bed. "Tsuki, get u-" I cut Izuku off by grabbing his hand and bringing him down on the bed.

"Mornin' Izuku." I say as I nuzzle his face. Izuku's face turns a light tint of pink and he says "Good morning Tsukishima." I get out of my bed showing myself in an oversized hoodie and some boxers.

Izuku rushes out of the room as I start to change for our first day of U.A. High School. After my uniform is on, I fix my horrific bed head and head to the kitchen. "Hey mom." I say as I see Inko making us some toast.

"Hey Tsukishima!" Inko exclaims with her usual smile. Izuku walks over to us in his uniform and I giggle. "Izuku, your tie is put on wrong." I say with a shaky voice. Izuku blushes as he sees that I was correct.

I walk over to Izuku and fix his tie. I tilt my head up slightly to meet Izuku's eyes and smile. "Ready to go?" I ask and he nods his head with a slightly pink face. "Bye mom!" "Bye boys!"

-Time skip to school-

I take a deep breath as I look up at the school with a small grin on my face. I grab Izuku's hand and run into the school. When we finally find class 1A, I open the large doors to see Bakugou and that glasses guy arguing.

-Third person Point of View-

Bakugou and Mr.Megane bicker until they notice Tsuki and Midoriya at the door. The guy with glasses hastily walks to the two at the door. "I am deeply sorry about our first encounter Midoriya." He then turns to Tsuki with an apologetic look.

"I am truly sorry for dissing Midoriya and for looking down on you. I must say that you are very powerful. My name is Tenya Iida." Iida puts his hand out to which Tsuki grins and shakes his hand.

"My name is Tsukishima Akihiro but you can call me Aki." Tsuki says as he smiles brightly. Iida along with a certain ticking bomb's and greenette's face turns a tiny bit red. Kawaii...

Tsuki sits down in a random seat that turns out to be beside Bakugou who just gives Tsuki a small glance then looks away.

Tsuki stretched his arms up and yawned, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. "Hey." Tsuki heard the gruff voice and looked at Bakugou.

"Yes Bakugou?" Tsuki asks and Bakugou tch's. "First of all, just call me Katsuki. Second, what was that whole thing at the practical exam?"Bakugou growls out.

"I didn't really know that I had a quirk for a while so I just decided to work on it. Nothing that serious Katsuki." Tsuki smiles. Bakugou's heart clenches at his first name coming from the boy along with the reassurance of knowing that Tsuki hasn't been lying to him.

Bakugou nods his head at the statement and glares outside the window. Tsuki giggles a bit and turns to Midoriya. They talk for a while until the door opens to reveal....

-To be continued-