4

January 18, 8:00 am

January 18, 8:00 am. School Office.

"Thank you so much again for taking on this task Y/N" the principal thanked.

"No problem Miss! Anything to help out a new student" Y/N smiled towards the same boy from the night before.

The boy smiled back as he held onto his new schedule.

"Alright Y/N, you better show him around now before school starts!" the principal requested.

"Will do!"

After exiting the office, Y/N and the boy formally introduced themselves.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N. It's nice to meet you!"

Extending out her hand, the boy grabbed and shook it in return.

"I'm Park Jimin! Or, Jimin is fine" Jimin smiled.

"Alright, let's get to the tour!" Y/N cheered.

After the tour was over, Y/N looked down at the time and saw that the bell would be ringing anytime soon.

"Well, here is your homeroom class! I can't believe you would take Physics and Advanced Functions together. That's just a death sentence waiting to happen" Y/N joked.

Jimin chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it kind of is. But hey, at least I have Biology for homeroom"

"Dissecting a plant how fun" Y/N said with a hint of sarcasm.

Jimin gave a questioning look before giving her a playful smile. He felt slight hesitation as he wanted to ask a question, but couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Hey, I know we just met and all, but is it cool if I hung out with you at lunch? I don't really have any friends here" Jimin hesitated.

Y/N couldn't see any harm in having Jimin hang out with her friends. She just hoped that Mina wouldn't bite his head off or anything.

Y/N gave a warm smile to Jimin, letting him know that he could come to hang out at lunch. Jimin had on a face of relief before waving goodbye to Y/N and entering his classroom.

There's just something about Jimin. 

Something special.

January 18, 11:30 am. Cafeteria.

"Hey Jungkook, I have someone that I want to introduce to you at lunch!" Y/N told him with excitement.

Jungkook 's smile faltered into an apologetic look. 

"I'm really sorry Y/N but I have a big project with the photography club so I can't really hang out with you guys at lunch this week"

Y/N felt her heart sink. Putting on a smile, she gave him a look of reassurance.