7

Jan 25, 5:34 pm

Jan 25, 5:34 pm. Y/N's Driveway.

"Thanks for walking me home," Y/N said while turning toJimin to thank him.

"No problem! Thanks for inviting me over for dinner. I'm starving like crazy" Jimin said while rubbing his stomach.

A growl was then heard from his stomach. He quickly looked up to see if Y/N had noticed and, indeed she has noticed.

Y/N giggled as he quickly ignored his stomach. She then noticed that her hands were wrapped around his.

Looking up at each other, they both let go quickly and blushed.

"I'm sorry! It was chilly tonight and I didn't want you to feel cold or anything!" Jimin said quickly, trying to make up excuses as to why he could hold her hand.

Y/N smiled at how nervous Jimin was.

The door suddenly opened.

Both Y/N and Jimin turned and were greeted by Y/N's mom in her apron, carrying a bowl in her arms.

"Children get inside! It's almost time for dinner!" Y/N's mom exclaimed.

They both hurried inside and closed the door behind them.

Y/N hurried to help her mom set up the table.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help with anything?" Jimin offered.

"No don't worry you're our guest! Just sit down and relax ok?" Y/N's mom said.

As Jimin was sitting down, he noticed Y/N struggling to reach the plates on the cabinet and decided to help her out.

Y/N turned around and huffed at Jimin.

"I could've gotten them myself you know"

Jimin smiled teasingly.

"Oh yeah?"

He then suddenly held the plates above his head out of reach from Y/N.

"Try to grab the plates now," Jimin said with a cheeky grin.

With a face of determination, Y/N jumped as high as she could while trying to grab the plates.

But that plan quickly backfired as she slammed into Jimin and they both came crashing down onto the floor.

The plates were fine, but Jimin's heart wasn't.

He opened his eyes to see Y/N laying on top of him. His heart pounded loud and fast he feared that she'd be able to hear it.

He was glad she wasn't hurt. Gently caressing her head, he asked if she was ok.

Y/N got up as quick as she can.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" She said with a quick smile.

"OH MY! JIMIN ARE YOU OK? Y/N APOLOGIZE NOW YOU NEARLY HURT HIM" Y/N's mom hollered in a worried tone.

"Don't worry Mrs. Y/L/N! I'm fine" Jimin said while picking himself back up.

"Ok good. Now come to the table it's time to eat!" Y/N's mom announced. 

Y/N and Jimin both stared at each other and giggled quietly.

After dinner, Y/N and Jimin made their way to her room to relax and chat.

Y/N laid in her bed, exhausted from the day and everything that had happened before.

Jimin sat on the floor, laying his head on the edge of her bed.

Y/N then turned her head towards him.

"I'm really excited for the big pep rally coming up soon." Y/N said.

Jimin turned his head towards her, agreeing.

"Yeah. Now I can finally show off my skills for you" Jimin joked while flexing his arms.

Laughing, Y/N grabbed her pillow and threw it at him. Jimin slid down to the floor dramatically.

"Ouch! I've been injured!" he cried as he dramatically fainted.

Y/N laughed even harder, clutching her stomach. Jimin then stood up and took a bow to the imaginary crowd.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Smiling in satisfaction, Jimin then took a seat on Y/N's bed. She then turned to face him.

"I'm glad you're feeling better now," Jimin said while smiling.

"It's all thanks to you for being here," Y/N said quietly.

Jimin only shushed her and caressed her hair ever so gently.

"Don't worry about it," he said.

As he was caressing her hair, he noticed Y/N's eyes slowly closing.

"Take a quick nap ok? I'll be right here when you wake up" Jimin smiled.

Y/N nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep from Jimin's soothing hand.

Seeing that Y/N was asleep, all he could do was watch her with soft eyes.

He was head over heels for her.

"Does she know I love her?" Jimin whispered quietly to himself.

How could a girl like Y/N fall for a guy like Jungkook?

All Jungkook can do is continue to hurt Y/N right in front of his eyes.

Jimin was determined to not let anyone hurt her anymore. She will always be happy as long as he's there.

Standing up to stretch and look around the room, he looked at all of Y/N's photos and accomplishments hung up on her walls.

"Cute" he whispered to himself.

10 minutes later, Y/N suddenly gasped and jolted awake. Rubbing her eyes, she's met with a concerned Jimin.

"Are you ok?" he asked with a worried tone.

Y/N shook her head.

"I kept seeing flashes and there was this guy and I don't know it was just horrible," Y/N said with a weak voice and sweat dripping down.

Jimin then came to her bed and comforted her until she calmed down. He ran to the bathroom and brought back a cool wet cloth to wipe Y/N's sweat away.

"I have to go soon, but I'll stay here until you fall asleep ok?" Jimin said softly.

Y/N nodded and closed her eyes to try to relax.

Around 15 minutes later, Y/N had slowly leaned onto Jimin's shoulder and had finally fallen asleep. Jimin then gently lifted her off of him and laid her down to drape the blanket over Y/N. As he was packing up his things he suddenly heard a buzz from Y/N's phone.

He saw that she has received a text.

"Jungkook."

Jan 26, 2:47 am. Y/N's Room.

Y/N suddenly jolted awake from another nightmare.

She didn't know why she was getting nightmares more frequently. It was a strange nightmare. Always consisting of someone taking her away as a hostage. Fearing from the nightmares, Y/N couldn't go back to sleep.

Opening her phone, she was about to scroll through her feed until she saw one other person online too. After texting back and forth, it turns out they couldn't sleep either. Y/N sighed in relief when they offered to facetime.

After hearing that Y/N has fallen asleep, Jimin chuckled to himself and turned off the call before attempting to go back to sleep. 

~~~