9

March 4, 11:13 am

 March 4, 11:13 am. Hallways.

"Y/N!" a voice called out.

Y/N turned her head to see her best friend Mina running down the hall. She closed up her locker before greeting Mina as she was approaching.

"Are you excited for the big pep rally in three days Captain?" Mina exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess"Y/N shrugged.

While they were walking down to the cafeteria, Mina suddenly asked Y/N if she was going to attend the party tonight. Y/N gave her a look of confusion.

"There's a pre-pep rally party tonight?"

Mina raised an eyebrow at her clueless friend.

"You mean you didn't know about the biggest party of the year?"

At the sight of her friend shaking her head, all Mina could do was rest a palm to her forehead.

"Y/N, you have to come. Everyone is going to be there!"

"I don't think I really want to go" Y/N admitted. Mina kept a tight grip on Y/N's wrist before dramatically sliding to the ground and wrapping her arms around Y/N's legs with a pout.

"PLEASEEEEEEE" she continued to beg. Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose before looking down at Mina.

"Ok fine just let go of my legs, people are staring at us" Y/N whispered while struggling to release Mina's grip. Mina let out a wide grin before releasing her grip off of Y/N's legs. She stood up and gave a light peck to Y/N's cheek before happily skipping away into the cafeteria.

"THANKS, Y/N!"

"Unbelievable" Y/N mumbled with a giggle.

March 4, 4:33 pm. School Gym Changeroom.

After the boy's football practice, the team came running from outside and into the changing rooms. Of course with the biggest party of the year happening tonight, the boys had to get ready to look their hottest.

Peeling his shirt away, Jimin felt a sudden hand on his shoulder. With his shirt in his hand, he turned around to face the person.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

Jungkook stood there, biting his lip awkwardly. How could he ask this question to Jimin?

"Look. I know we aren't the best of friends or anything. But I just want us to get along. At least until after the season is over"

Jimin gave a small eyeroll before turning his attention back to his clothes.

"And for Y/N" Jungkook stammered last second.

Ears perking at the mention of Y/N, Jimin turned around before raising his hand up. Jungkook stared at his hand in confusion.

"Well? I'm agreeing to your offer," he sighed.