001

/Sage POV/

I walked 10 minutes to get to the BigHit Entertainment building to practice my dancing. In not an idol I just like to dance but I'm not the best and I want to work on it. My fathers friend is the co-owner of BigHit Entertainment so he lets me use the place.

Tonight I'm wearing a black Adidas t-shirt, high waisted denim shorts, black Adidas hat with white Timberlands.

I finally got into the building after typing in the door lock like 3 times because I forgot the code..again. I went up to the second floor looking for an empty unlocked room. Since its night the owners only let like two rooms unlocked because me and some other guy likes to practice at night for extra help or whatever but I never see him anyways so that's good I guess.
None of these doors are opening of course and then I reach his room, well I assumed it was his since it was only me and him here every night.

I realized the owner must've forgot to unlock a second room and I was not about to walk all the way home without dancing to my music for like 2 hours. So being the person I am I knock on his practice room door.

The door opens to a very handsome but very sweaty guy. He has black hair big eyes a soft squishy looking face, his clothes are wet from sweat it seems like he's around my age.

"May I help you?" he said with concern in his voice. "Erm when do you think you'll be done using this room? This is the only unlocked room here the owner forgot to unlock a second one for me" I said looking pass his body to see the room. "I just got here...sorry" he said "can we share the room then?" I said confidently "Ermm sure then but my music gets to play on the speakers since I got here first" he said and honestly I didn't care because I brought my ear buds.

I sat my things down in the corner of the room and sat in front of the mirror stretching so I don't hurt while dancing.

"Hey I didn't get your name" he said "oh right my name is Sage, what's your name?" I said looking at him on the other side of the room."That's a nice name , my name is Jimin" he said trying to find a certain song on his phone. "Cool I'm going to listen to my music now then Jimin " "Okay Sageeee" he said extending the 'e'.

I put my ear buds in and play my spotify playlist. While I'm jamming to my songs looking like a dork dancing like I'm in a night club I look over at Jimin who is already staring at me. He breaks his stare when he sees me noticing him and he continues to dance to his music and to be honest he's a great dancer like how the hell?

After like and hour he turns his music off and goes to the washroom to get changed out of his dancing clothes and into his comfy clothes.
That's when I realized I never brought an extra pair of clothes because I usually don't dance hard enough to sweat. He comes back and grabs his things and heads to the door.

"Are you off?" I said to him as he started approaching the door. "Yeah its 2:30am I should get some sleep he said as he stopped to talk to me. "Well it was nice meeting you chimchim" "Chimchim?" he starts laughing at this new nickname I gave him. "Just accept it" I now start laughing.
"haha okay Sage, Hey we should share the room every time ..just in case someone might want the second room to themselves" he said while looking down at his shoes so I couldn't see his face. "Sure it was fun, even though we didn't talk".
"Can I get your number?.. You know just in case you can't get into the building or something?" he said and to be honest this sounded like a great excuse to get my number I mean I fell for it.

He handed me his phone so I could put my number in it and I handed him my phone so I could get his number too.

"Well see you tomorrow?" he said "Yeah see you tomorrow" I said and he waved to me and walked out of the dance room. I stayed for an extra 10 minutes just to make sure he was gone because I couldn't handle how paranoid I felt around him I was hoping I didn't say anything too stupid to him.

I walked home and changed into my pajamas and fell asleep immediately. Dancing makes me exhausted but happy at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: that was longer than I thought the first chapter would be oops sorry not sorry ✨

This is what Sage and Jimin looked like in this chapter: